Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanGaalyTime

So Leicester get Porto's first right back choice for 25 m, we go and get his 19 years substitute for approximately the same amount of money.
Most Porto fans think Dalot has a much higher ceiling. And he's been linked with Real, Juve and Bayern in the past year.

https://www.90min.com/posts/4702134...le-for-signing-of-porto-wonderkid-diogo-dalot

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/01/0...alot-juventus-napoli-scout-portuguese-starlet

I tend to trust the scouts and those who've watched the guy play.

Infra-red

They'll end up with Butland.
I think the same. Oblak's release clause being negotiated upwards and us holding on to De Gea would make a Madrid big-money move for Alisson quite likely. I reckon Liverpool will end up looking closer to home for a new keeper.

MrSingh2002

Diogo Dalots Twitter and Instagrams about to blow up....

Currently 26k followers on Twitter... Check tomorrow.

Inter Yer Nan

Who did we get from Atletico?
I don't think he's saying we've been getting their players but pointing out that they have great scouting and get these type of good value low profile signings regularly and since we got scouts from them this feels like the type of signing both those clubs have made which obviously bodes well given their transfer records.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Eriksen joins the list as possible Modric replacement

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Only just noticed that Lewandoski looks like a 45 year old war veteran.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Why couldn’t he have been on the market last summer? Was such a weak market for strikers last year when we were shopping, and the only two options were 15/16 goal strikers. Lewandowski would have been Ruud re-incarnated.

ROFLUTION

Lewandowski at age 30 - Mostly seems like a Chelsea or PSG buy.. Or even Juve. Can see Higuain going to Bayern.

RC89

Why would Lewa want to leave? Always competing for top honours. Can only imagine that someone else has shown interest e.g. PSG. Why else would he actively look away?

NYAS

Why would Lewa want to leave? Always competing for top honours. Can only imagine that someone else has shown interest e.g. PSG. Why else would he actively look away?
Personally, if I wasn’t a local, knew that big clubs elsewhere were interested in me and won everything where I was, (this goes for the likes of Bayern, Juve, PSG, Celtic, etc) then I would get bored after a season and want to win it all again in another country.

Josep Dowling

Why couldn’t he have been on the market last summer? Was such a weak market for strikers last year when we were shopping, and the only two options were 15/16 goal strikers. Lewandowski would have been Ruud re-incarnated.
Exactly my thoughts. I would be concerned if he went to Chelsea, they have lacked a striker all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.