Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 101472

Is it just me or is this shaping up to be a depressing summer for us versus our competitors?

Zoo

✔ @OfficialSSLazio has definitively refused an offer of the @ManUtd per #MilinkovicSavic 91M € + 14M € Bonus + 10% on the future resale (the commissions amounted to 12m €)

ash_86

✔ @OfficialSSLazio has definitively refused an offer of the @ManUtd per #MilinkovicSavic 91M € + 14M € Bonus + 10% on the future resale (the commissions amounted to 12m €)
That's a pretty good offer. If they don't want to take this feck them.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If that's true they're absolute jokers

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We might come in for him still.

bucky

Who is this? Reliable?

Tiber

who is the source?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If we have made this offer, then sooner or later we are gonna get him. But is this journo credible?

bucky

No, he knows this team is full of aging players who need replaced and he hasn’t got the stomach for it, that’s how it looks to me.its the “players need a change” that does it for me. Fergie would have questioned their hunger and booted a few out
Quite the assumption. Questioning the hunger of a manager, who's just won the CL for the third time. Bit odd. They have quite a few players in their squad, who they hope will replace their aging first-teamers and he's given plenty of minutes to those. Kovacic, Hakimi, Asensio, Hernandez, Vallejo. Perhaps he should given Ceballos more. I'd gladly see him as our next manager.

AgentP

"As Dalot has been raised at Porto, he doesn’t want to cause the club any harm or leave on a sour note. That’s why it’s claimed one of the few demands he’s made to Manchester United iss to pay Porto more than the €20m release clause.
Although Record claims that this fee agreement is still to be done, A Bola says that the transfer fee should reach €24m."
That's a joke, right? Why would we pay more than the release clause. If the player really wants to show his loyalty, he should stay at Porto.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't believe they refused that offer?
Who's the guy reporting it?

Trizy

He's not worth that much money. They can keep him.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Quite the assumption. Questioning the hunger of a manager, who's just won the CL for the third time. Bit odd. They have quite a few players in their squad, who they hope will replace their aging first-teamers and he's given plenty of minutes to those. Kovacic, Hakimi, Asensio, Hernandez, Vallejo. Perhaps he should given Ceballos more. I'd gladly see him as our next manager.
It’s an assumption based on what I’m reading. 50-50 chance of being along the right lines. I bet over the coming days we will hear all kinds of stories coming out about conflicts

Infra-red

He doesn't seem to be someone worth paying attention to.

Kammy26

These managers, Pep included, don't have shit on Sir Alex. Only interested in glory and not the tough side of the job.
To be fair there has not been many managers in the history of the game that have built successful sides over and over again. Maybe a hand full of managers.

Pep, wenger, Jose, Klopp, Zidane the list goes on none of these could or can do it. Sir Alex was like the Messi of managers, just a once in a life time manager.

AgentP

If this is true, I don't think we should bid any higher. PSG have seriously ruined the market for everybody.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Add Fellaini and Blind, and i bet they'll be happy!

Sanche7

Is it just me or is this shaping up to be a depressing summer for us versus our competitors?
Why?
We have been linked with a top class CB, a top class LB, a very good prospect in Dalot, a good CM in Fred with some reports of interest in SMS/Bale/Willian.
How is that a depressing summer?
Only Liverpool has made a signing so far and if we manage to land Sandro, Toby, Dalot, Fred and one of the other 3,i would say this has been a great window as it would cover almost all the glaring weaknesses in our squad.

Grylte

Its not even June yet.

Most of the deals were looking at are probably not known to the press.
My guess is that some of the deals are already done.
Alderweireld, Dalot and Fred, with Sms and Sandro very close - unless Sandro is just pushing for better contract and we never were in for him.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Alderweireld, Dalot and Fred, with Sms and Sandro very close - unless Sandro is just pushing for better contract and we never were in for him.
Sandro and SMS very close? Not sure about that

$inner_88

Im not sure about any of them being done but i'm sure were not just sitting around watching everyone snap up deals.

I can't see us buying SMS if they are refusing 100m. Sandro looks set to stay imo.

The other should be easy for us to get over the line as we seem to have a straight run at them all.

Mani

Its pretty good offer and if they don't want to take it then well this would go in similar route as Ivan Perisic.I don't think we would up this offer.Good Bye SMS.

Grylte

Sandro and SMS very close? Not sure about that
Probably not, but the 3 first i think is pretty much done, the other 2 if Mourinho/Ed decides to go all in for them.
But there's definitely something going on.

pensionator

Supports
Juventus
Who is this? Reliable?
Absolutely not. De Cerame is a renowned bullshitter, the guy knows absolutely nothing.

That said, Lazio’s president said (yesterday I think) that last summer he rejected 110M€ and that Milinkovic is worth much more than that. The guy is the greediest president in Serie A, if he asks for more than 110 he won’t sell for less.

Either he gets what he asks for or he will just force Milinkovic to stay until his contract expires. It already happened several times by now.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
It's not just you. There are plenty of other miserable posters who are equally impatient.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I think it's because werew not targeting the flashier positions personally. It's much easier to build hype over a new striker or winger coming in. When you're talking about a young RB or a CM with potential to improve it's harder to get as excited.

Still those are the positions that need strengthening and I'm all for it. I'd rather we address our needs than go and splash the cash on more big names in areas we don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.