Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They are so desperate to have the best neymar it seems. Both brilliant young guys by all reports but still pretty desperate spending
Ridiculous spending, sure. Desperate? We can do it only because we're winning

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Wouldn't be a bad couple of signings for the hammers those two, would they?
Would be outstanding for a club of West Ham's stature. They got Pellegrini as a manager next season, I am sure he could build a tasty offense out of Pastore, Anderson and Arnautovic.

Don't know if the PL is the right fit for Pastore though, he lacks intensity

Deechii

If we really do business with Juve :

Martial + 30m for Dybala
Swap deal : Martial for Sandro

He doesn't want to play for United, so we must use it this summer.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Its not a bad move at all. Rodrygo would be in the nt right now if it was not world cup year.
Not saying it's a bad move. It's a ridiculous sum of money for a 17 year old, and we can only do that because we're in a position where we can afford to

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Depends on the club
At Everton and Sunderland he was on a budget
At United and WH he aimed higher (but didn’t succeed)
Don't really know. He tried to sign Baines and Fellaini for us. He has a history of signing most players he has already worked with.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Said before, think we should try to get him on a free. We need another midfielder and he'd be a good squad option while saving money for elsewhere.
He would also link up nicely with Jones and Bailey. He is too injury prone.

deafepl

Ah, another one of those imaginary offers for players in Italy. What was it again last time, 80 million for that barely 15 million striker Belotti?
Ribalta joined us last year after a lot of reports linked us to Belotti.

MadMike

No chance. He's leaving because he's not going to be a regular starter. He won't be that here either. Wolves or Everton are likely to be his next destination.
I think he would have accepted being a squad player and signed a contract, if he had no other good options. Which makes me think somebody's offering something enticing which is why he's turned his back on the Arsenal. That's my suspicion anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.