Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Abidal is having quite a summer.

From illegitimate organs from the black market, to Paul Pogba 8 days before the PL window shuts.

It would take at least all of the Neymar money.

Good luck with that one :lol:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That's.. tapping up?
Mas que un club.

They are the worst at this. Scumbag tactics. They actively encourage players to become mutinous so as to force moves. All their recent big signings have followed the same protocol.

Coutinho, Suarez, Dembele. The one which failed was Veratti.

NotoriousISSY

Both the club and Pogba want him to move on. Hence why he has been shopped around.
You mean the guy who has been used as the face of every single piece of promotional activity this summer? Yeah the club definitely want rid of the main guy maintaining that MASSIVE adidas contract.

You cant walk through town without seeing Pogba's face on a poster.

Kaivalya

Why would you even entertain bs like that?
Read the story first and connect the dots. If Raiola wanted to get Pogba out he wouldn't have leaked the info to Tuttosport if he wanted to be taken seriously (if for a second you entertain the idea of Abidal and Pogba meeting in a private Villa in Beverly Hills, especially when the whole Barca entourage was in bloody Arlington,Texas and Pogba in what today's instagram story looks like Hawaii). Tuttosport is Don Balon or Diarrhoea Gol levels.

Irrational.

Mas que un club.

They are the worst at this. Scumbag tactics. They actively encourage players to become mutinous so as to force moves. All their recent big signings have followed the same protocol.

Not to mention Pique, Fabregas and their most recent acquisition in Malcom. They also end up paying lower than market value more often than not.

Judas

Open to offers
You mean the guy who has been used as the face of every single piece of promotional activity this summer? Yeah the club definitely want rid of the main guy maintaining that MASSIVE adidas contract.

You cant walk through town without seeing Pogba's face on a poster.
No mate we're actually doing that to show just how great he is for advertising and marketing, thus making him even more attractive to other clubs so they want to buy him more!!!!!!!

Kaivalya

There is one little paragraph in the Tuttosport about how Abidal and Pogba net secretly in a Villa. You don't think if they had any concrete proof they would have had a more expansive eye popping story? You find a scoop about a 200m+ transfer to Barca and decide to just put it in 40 little words into the back pages. People believing this really need to smell an onion.

KC91

Tuttosport are usually shit, but they were first on the Juve-Ronaldo deal.

Thomas A.Anderson

One more time. Who created the most chances?
When he wasn't sulking and jogging he did have a couple of good moments throughout games, but he had them because everybody else were running their socks off to give Pogba "the freedom". So, Matić, Herrera, Lingard, Lukaku, all of them had equally important parts when he was creating.

Also, when he was benched and McTominay was covering him I'm pretty sure that we won against Chelsea, Liverpool... and pretty comfortably, to be honest. So no, I don't think he is our most important player, in and out of the field.

ZenMaster Coltrane

When he wasn't sulking and jogging he did have a couple of good moments throughout games, but he had them because everybody else were running their socks off to give Pogba "the freedom". So, Matić, Herrera, Lingard, Lukaku, all of them had equally important parts when he was creating.

Also, when he was benched and McTominay was covering him I'm pretty sure that we won against Chelsea, Liverpool... and pretty comfortably, to be honest. So no, I don't think he is our most important player, in and out of the field.
You can believe in your alternate facts. He played against Chelsea. You can also choose to continue to defend that ridiculous egomaniacal power play to bench a top player for an unproven Championship player.

Thomas A.Anderson

You can believe in your alternate facts. He played against Chelsea. You can also choose to continue to defend that ridiculous egomaniacal power play to bench a top player for an unproven Championship player.
Feck me, he did play against Chelsea. My bad, but that doesn't really change anything else.

Yeah, manager is egomaniac for benching a player who refuses to run in the middle of the match, and not the player who is disrespecting the club and the fans. Sounds legit.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
:lol: At you all calling tapping up on the Pogba thing.

There's absolutely no way you can stop this stuff so why worry about it, is there some sort of clause in a players contract that says he can't speak to employees of other clubs even out of season? I doubt it.

Abidal is French - they were probably talking about the WC win (if indeed, they even met at all).

NotoriousISSY

:lol: At you all calling tapping up on the Pogba thing.

There's absolutely no way you can stop this stuff so why worry about it, is there some sort of clause in a players contract that says he can't speak to employees of other clubs even out of season? I doubt it.

Abidal is French - they were probably talking about the WC win (if indeed, they even met at all).
If Mr abidal discussed a transfer without first writing to Manchester United, it is tapping up.

A little excerpt from a narrative regarding the van dijk transfer: "Approaches such as those complained of by Southampton are commonly known as ‘tapping-up’, and are expressly prohibited under Regulation 18.3 of FIFA’s Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players, which states that where a club intends to sign a player who is under contract, they must notify that players’ current club in writing before entering into any direct negotiations with the player. If English clubs were in any doubt as to the applicability of the rules to the English leagues, this general prohibition on ‘tapping-up’ is clearly replicated in both the Premier League Rules (at section T.3) and in the English Football League Regulations (at regulations 63.1 – 63.2)."

yamo123x

Would rather Mourinho go and get in a manager in who can galvanise the players, inspire them and make them play like we all know they can.

Players wanting to leave is not good for any club, but if reports are to be believed and some of the players do not want to play for the gaffer, then either they go or he goes. Simple

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Mas que un club.

But when psg did that to barca then they cried cried and cried. Remember how they wanted to unite whole europe against "evil" psg.:lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
We're not signing Fekir now, plus he was about 15 million cheaper.
Oh okay.

I think Liverpool wanted to lower the price when they found out about the dodgy knee, otherwise it was close to 54mil.

MUFC OK

What is this place's fascination about bets?
It's societal, hard to name a place in the media or on tv where football isn't closely followed by betting adverts and odds, except the BBC perhaps. Talksport, Sky etc are terrible for it.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Mas que un club.

There's nothing special about them anymore to justify "more than a club". Couldn't even honor the agreement between bordeux and Roma.

Nick7

It's societal, hard to name a place in the media or on tv where football isn't closely followed by betting adverts and odds, except the BBC perhaps. Talksport, Sky etc are terrible for it.
Yeah you're right. The faster betting ads are banned, the better.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Oh okay.

I think Liverpool wanted to lower the price when they found out about the dodgy knee, otherwise it was close to 54mil.
I think we wanted to pay a lower fee up front then pay the rest in installments based on appearances. Considering what's happened to Chamberlain, I can understand why the club tried to do that.

Imagine if we pay 50 million for Fekir then he breaks down a month into his Liverpool career? Disaster.

Bradley Leach

[QUOTE="Zoo, post: 22883768, member: 53546[/QUOTE]
This is why villa should be relegated to the conference, for bullshittery like this.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is basically looking for a new contract .
I don't think he would leave this summer or next but will move eventually though.

Status
Not open for further replies.