g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

The #Inter had agreement for 18 million for #Vidal but chose not to close with the #Bayern (profile deemed too similar to #Nainggolan) and as written yesterday works for another player (younger, different features, apparently not #Barella). That's all I know

ti vu

May as well throw in a bid for Danny Rose while we are haggling over Alderweirald. Even more protracted fun with Levy.
Rose has been meh since returning from injury. Not even close to displace Ashley Young for a starting spot for England. We're supposed to get rid of deadwood not adding more

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If we sign Mina and ignore Alderwierald it's truly baffling.

AgentP

Rose has been meh since returning from injury. Not even close to displace Ashley Young for a starting spot for England. We're supposed to get rid of deadwood not adding more
It takes time to recover from a serious injury. I think he'll get back to that per-injury level.

Stretch

Basically repeating what DiMarzio said and adds that Vidal's agent has flown to Spain to close the deal

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Vidal to Barca is a very surprising transfer to be honest, didn't see that one coming.

Patrick08

What would be the point? He's hardly young anymore, I'd honestly rather play Young and hope for a miracle with Shaw than spend it on Rose.
Shaw will have a Miracle when he will play, one mistake or weight and training problems and he will struggle to get chances itself. Rose is not young(age wise) but if we manage to sell Blind Darmian and Rojo,could be a Good stop gap if the price is decent, rather loan Shaw to see if he comes good with game time.

MadMike

Take Toby and Rose for fair prices tbh.
Rose looked seriously unimpressive in the world cup and failed to move ahead of Ashley Young. He's also lost his place in the Spurs starting XI to Ben Davies.

Surely we can scout a better left back instead of paying Levi a feckton of money just to take their substitute left back off them.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Most uneventful summer transfer season in a long time so far it feels like. And I'm not just talking about us. Granted its still a week early or so for those playing dominoes and chess at the same time.

It's weird bc normally the CR transfer would have felt like an absolutely huge thing but for some reason it doesn't. Probably bc it was done so soon.

Ace of Spades

Rose looked seriously unimpressive in the world cup and failed to move ahead of Ashley Young. He's also lost his place in the Spurs starting XI to Ben Davies.

Surely we can scout a better left back instead of paying Levi a feckton of money just to take their substitute left back off them.
Exactly, the only one I want out of that list is Alderwereild.

gr3yham3

They're worried that our attention has turned to Mina and they'll potentially lose Toby for £25m or free if nobody else bids for him.
I think that is one of our strategies - take a punt on Mina now with the Rojo money, and buy Toby for 25m. Rather than spunk 55m on Toby, and when Mina becomes a hit, spend another 60m to get him.

Patrick08

That's because Southgate preferred a Wing back system, Rose would do better as an attacking left back then young.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I think that is one of our strategies - take a punt on Mina now with the Rojo money, and buy Toby for 25m. Rather than spunk 55m on Toby, and when Mina becomes a hit, spend another 60m to get him.
Think it would be a stroke of genius if it works out that way personally.

manunited1919

2 seasons complete, I reckon the lad wants a pay rise. I doubt he is going anywhere.
Indeed he does. But WC champion or no, he needs to produce the goods for us during the first half of this season, and then I can see us offering a sizable wage increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.