Transfer Tweets - 2018/19 | Remember if posting foreign language tweets to post in English too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snafu17

Why? I was so excited to see him in the first tteam this season plus his versatility is quite important. He doesn't need another loan.
He was relegated to a third choice RB at Palace. Another loan is exactly what he needs.

Erics_Collar

So basically we're hoping for massive improvements from existing players who underperformed last year (Sanchez, Pogba, Rashford, Lindelof, anyone who considers themself a full back) and that the addition of Pereira and Fred transforms our ability to attack coherently.

Bold strategy, Cotton.

Red Viking

The fact alone that a club of the size of Manchester United do not even have one capable right sided winger in the entire squad for several seasons and nothing have been done to remedy that is a fully down to an inept board. We also have no backup for our only striker up top in Lukaku and two poor fullbacks going into the season and they are very old as well. I have to rate the performance of our board during this transfer window at a 3 out of 10 and the reason that it isn´t a 2 is because of Fred.

Judas

Open to offers
Why? I was so excited to see him in the first tteam this season plus his versatility is quite important. He doesn't need another loan.
He was never getting into our first team, this move makes sense for everyone involved. He most certainly did need a loan, because playing is much better than not.

Member 90887

Spurs are ahead of us on that. Burnley, Newcastle and a few other clubs too.
For now, Rojo looks like he could leave before the end of the window. Even though now that we've signed no one I'm not sure about it anymore.

Amokachi

Everton Fan
Hoping this Yerry Mina deal collapses for Everton. They’ve already got loudmouth fanboys from Toffee TV on SSN giving it large “we haven’t ruined the transfer window we’re about to win it!” Talking about finishing above us again.. beat us first it’s been about 8 years since you did.
:lol: I’d give it another watch mate, they actually said the opposite to what you’ve said.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Sorry to add non-tweet posts but does it mean that we can submit 3 forms right now and we'll only find out about the transfers in a while?
If the forms are clear agreements between two clubs for a particular player, yeah, but the media usually find out about these forms pretty quickly after the deadline so if we don't hear anything it is fairly safe to say nothing is happening.

El Presidente

The fact alone that a club of the size of Manchester United do not even have one capable right sided winger in the entire squad for several seasons and nothing have been done to remedy that is a fully down to an inept board. We also have no backup for our only striker up top in Lukaku and two poor fullbacks going into the season and they are very old as well. I have to rate the performance of our board during this transfer window at a 3 out of 10 and the reason that it isn´t a 2 is because of Fred.
Where are the 2 points from?

Fergies Formula

Worst transfer window in recent history . I have no faith in the hierarchy of the club to achieve the goals our club formally asosisated ourselves with. If they aren’t going to back the manager then get rid of him. The fact that they continutned with this despite not supporting the manager speaks volumes about those in power.

Dobba

Worst transfer window in recent history . I have no faith in the hierarchy of the club to achieve the goals our club formally asosisated ourselves with. If they aren’t going to back the manager then get rid of him. The fact that they continutned with this despite not supporting the manager speaks volumes about those in power.
No chance, we signed Fellaini for actual money once.

Erics_Collar

Can't wait for Ed to announce a new fax machine sponsor.
Scrambling to get paperwork in for the official club Furniture Polish before the deadline.

"We weren't able to clear out the deadwood this summer, but we can certainly clean it up with Mr. Sheen, the polish of champions."

It sells itself. Which is good, because we can't even sell fooking Darnian.

Ahsan_6386

And it's over now . The transfer window is closed . Good luck to all the English teams . I really hope we put on a show and surprise everyone by winning the league .

Status
Not open for further replies.