Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Grealish and Maddison with Fred behind. A competent coach can make it work.

Smores

Why the club thinks all this talk about the summer will make fans happy I've no clue, its as if they don't realise there's half a season left with a terrible injury ridden squad.
Well some of the fan base have written off several seasons for the Ole project so what's one failed window.

I for one still remember the summer window on here and how ridiculous some were in telling others to stop moaning and how we'd obviously be above Leicester and Wolves.

BlahRules

The club is pathetic, like we will believe this. They will pulled the same shit last season that they are using the winter transfer window to make purchases in the summer but it still took them 6 weeks to sign a player.

theklr

Scenario a) Overpay by £20m for two players. Get in the CL. Get the £40m back
Scenario b) Stick to your principles. Miss out on CL. Miss out on the players too because they won't join because we missed out on CL. Buy Rice and Winks for a combined £80m .

Woodward: I pick b!
It is insane that they dont understand this.
They got Maguire by overpaying massivly, they must know that it can be done again.
And a top class signing now will get us into CL .

Silas

Why does the club have such a hard-on for James Maddison ?
He's a decent player but come on surely there's more fish in the sea. :rolleyes:
Either our scouting network for the main squad is shite or we just ignore half of the players suggested.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Must've been a reason Lingard changed agent and especially in picking Raiola.
Here's hoping he's looking elsewhere.

RUCK4444

If you aren't a player who desperately wants out why would you move in January rather than waiting to see how the second half of the season pans out with regards to promotion/relegation, Europe, and managerial changes? Why would Maddison, Neves, Jimenez, etc want to move now? Some of these transfer links seem fabricated from thin air.
I tend to agree with the fabricated part, they make stuff up randomly.

However if I’m a player in the PL and United are trying to sign me then I don’t wait, I would move immediately without a moments hesitation.

Thing is, big moves aren’t always an option for players, let’s say he has a poor remainder of the season, then we don’t go for him in the summer, gets an injury and suddenly nobody is in for you.

I understand the argument why he could stay at the current Leicester but you don’t turn down United, not if your likely to be their starting number 10.

Posh Red

Think its quite obvious Ole's hands are tied here.
Make no mistake he would very much like to bring in a couple of players atleast but,if he wants to keep his job, he has to toe the owners line.

And,not that his job was in danger, even Fergie had to conform to his bosses " there's no value in the transfer market".
Ferguson did do that, but we were pretty much never in such a dire situation under him. We desperately need players right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.