Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We will field some of the women's team before buying anyone though. Probably be an improvement on likes of Lingard too.

Acquire Me

I think it’s a good thing to offload players not good enough, but not without replacing them. Must be players coming in.

Pav1878

No matter what you think of any member of our squad, beyond someone like Bailly who barely exists, we shouldn't be selling anyone this month, we can't afford to, we're too short of players as it is.
Nah. This season is a write off anyway, especially if ole stays in charge and we don't sign anyone. We may as well let ole continue the one good thing he has done and that is get rid of all the garbage from the squad. If young goes, good riddance. Dalot is back now to cover both full back positions anyway.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Amazing how good Dalot has become while he was out injured again.
I keep forgetting he plays for us, I'm guessing he'll just fiill in as back up when he's back.

big_jeffstar

What's clogging up the thread is people constantly posting about Fridge, talking about having him blocked and posting which players they would sign.

Fridge is one of the only people posting Tweets in the Transfer Tweets Thread.

More Tweets less noise!
It’s a forum... people will tell you what they do or don’t like... it was much better when they split the threads in the summer, Seemed to work much better, I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to find out about fleetwood or whatever..just seems a bit weird that they’re all in the same thread

Mr. Ant

We should be after Lobotka if that's the case.

Cheap and available, but I guess we are only after expensive players who could be maybe available in summer.

manuchamp88

Getting rid of Young is the right move. Mata, Lingard and some other players (i.e. Matic, Bailly, Rojo...) will follow suit hopefully. The issue is we cant seem to buy a lot of players at once.
We're what the French call "les incompétents".

manuchamp88

It’s a forum... people will tell you what they do or don’t like... it was much better when they split the threads in the summer, Seemed to work much better, I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to find out about fleetwood or whatever..just seems a bit weird that they’re all in the same thread
This. Put his nonsense in a separate thread. Can't imagine many are in the mood for it, especially now.

OleGunnar20

Still think he'd be a great addition. Has shown his class previously but hit some real bad form, being in and out of the team can't have helped.

With a bit of support from a more creative #10 (and functional midfield) I could see him pushing Martial for the starting spot.

Amerifan

Player leaving United, proposed to ACMilan in the past few hours.

He could resurrect his career in Serie A. Look at Smalling and Lukaku
Now Raiola is offering him to clubs? Rumor of Lingard working with Raiola paint hasn’t dried yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.