Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did our friend the bald twat say exactly?
(Sorry, I can't stand his voice):)
He said that we (woodward and judge) met with his agent and sporting officials in london, they have made it clear to us that hes available for sale. Other clubs also showed interest in the summer.

He also said that player could go the other way, Rojo mentioned but his big wages could be a stumbling block. :rolleyes: Gomes also memtioned but because of his contract siutation it would be tricky, Gomes is demanding big wages from us and has already turned down several offers ftom us.

Also lingard has been offered to several italian clubs including AC.

dev1l

He said that we (woodward and judge) met with his agent and sporting officials in london, they have made it clear to us that hes available for sale. Other clubs also showed interest in the summer.

He also said that player could go the other way, Rojo mentioned but his big wages could be a stumbling block. :rolleyes: Gomes also memtioned but because of his contract siutation it would be tricky, Gomes is demanding big wages from us and has already turned down several offers ftom us.

Also lingard has been offered to several italian clubs including AC.
Thank you

ravi2

Manchester United tactic of creating as much media attention to us potentially signing him, drag it out, and then make it official for increased media traction? Instead of actually signing him immediately due to our needs (not that we should sign him though).
It worked well with Dybala.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Tbh, it's all much of a muchness.
Nothing that wasn't covered in the above tweets and articles.
Manchester United tactic of creating as much media attention to us potentially signing him, drag it out, and then make it official for increased media traction? Instead of actually signing him immediately due to our needs (not that we should sign him though).
Thanks guys.

Paxi

We've been talking to Poch for couple weeks, who doesn't want the job unless assurances are given to him by the board. Brown also says that Poch would only take over from next season.

prateik

We've been talking to Poch for couple weeks, who doesn't want the job unless assurances are given to him by the board. Brown also says that Poch would only take over from next season.
BS merchant with his usual attention seeking bs.
So many outs.. Right off, he buys time till the summer, at which point no one will remember this nonsense.. even then, he can always say the board didnt agree.

The guy is an attention whore.

Paxi

BS merchant with his usual attention seeking bs.
So many outs.. Right off, he buys time till the summer, at which point no one will remember this nonsense.. even then, he can always say the board didnt agree.

The guy is an attention whore.
When was he bullshitting can you please tell me and provide a bit of evidence for clarity?

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

Pilib de Brun knows nothing and is blatantly drunk in that video

That'sHernandez

When was he bullshitting can you please tell me and provide a bit of evidence for clarity?
When we signed Pogba he posted a video kicking off about the incompetent board, even though the deal had blatantly been done but not announced for a few days.

Paxi

When we signed Pogba he posted a video kicking off about the incompetent board, even though the deal had blatantly been done but not announced for a few days.
He's has always been an ardent critic of the board for as long as I can remember, so I don't see what point you're trying to make. He has always maintained that Glazers were the root of the problem, that Woodward was incompetent.

That'sHernandez

Really and you know this first hand do you?
Well can’t verify he’s not drunk to be fair but by and large what the guy does is follows the prevailing wind of press rumours and then adds his own little slant to it so it sounds like he’s got insider info, when really he hasn’t.

That'sHernandez

He's has always been an ardent critic of the board for as long as I can remember, so I don't see what point you're trying to make. He has always maintained that Glazers were the root of the problem, that Woodward was incompetent.
The point I’m making is he was saying the board were incompetent arguing over pittance in a deal that had already been done and no argument was ongoing. Ie he was taking the rumour and adding his own bit of info to it to make it sound like he has insider info, when really he was just parroting the rest of the press

Paxi

Well can’t verify he’s not drunk to be fair but by and large what the guy does is follows the prevailing wind of press rumours and then adds his own little slant to it so it sounds like he’s got insider info, when really he hasn’t.
No, you're just mocking his accent then? Where is the press that are saying that we're talking to Pochettino?
Oh, I seem to remember posting his info when he went against the grain and said we won't be signing a DOF -- how did that turn out?

That'sHernandez

No, you're just mocking his accent then? Where is the press that are saying that we're talking to Pochettino?
Oh, I seem to remember posting his info when he went against the grain and said we won't be signing a DOF -- how did that turn out?
Mocking his accent? No I’m suggesting his words sound slurred, as though he’s pissed.

The press don’t need to be talking about Poch, he’s a popular choice to replace Ole for half our fan base.

I’ve been saying we won’t sign a DoF for years on United Hour. Am I ITK as well? (No)

mu4c_20le

Pilip is a clown, he fell for the fake Telegraph tweet, and his account consists mostly of him shilling for his podcast and posting pointless photos of Poch to attract likes and attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.