Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

We have control obviously but may decide taking the money helps fund other deals in more pressing areas of the team.
We can sell a lot more players than one of the most promising keepers in world football surely?
I dont think we are strapped for cash?

sparx99

We can sell a lot more players than one of the most promising keepers in world football surely?
I don't think we are strapped for cash?
No, but we aren't going to bench De Gea when he has signed a long term deal at £350k a week. No point for us or Henderson for him to sit around on the bench or playing Carabao Cup games. His stock is particularly high at the moment so it could be a good time to cash in.

DarkRed

No, but we aren't going to bench De Gea when he has signed a long term deal at £350k a week. No point for us or Henderson for him to sit around on the bench or playing Carabao Cup games. His stock is particularly high at the moment so it could be a good time to cash in.
But maybe we are going to sell De Gea?

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Interested to see how he adapts to the PL.
Has a few admirers on here and is rated highly.
It's as good as done according to Belgian media. You'll get a very good player...
Only seen him play against Liverpool if I’m honest but just by reading comments on here I’m not quite sure how we seem to be favourites to get him. Really hope we get it done asap

reddev3

How can you not like Bruno, He's a footballer and he's still rocking a Homer Simpson T-shirt.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
@balaks bugger for you guys. Why don't you give Parrott a go?
Yeah bit of a shame as I thought he would be a good fit. Parrott I like but he is only 17 and you can't rely on a kid that young really - I'm all for giving him a chance but I think it's far too much pressure on the lad. I'm hoping we have a back-up plan now that Piatek appears to be off. I'm sure we do as clearly we need a striker.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah bit of a shame as I thought he would be a good fit. Parrott I like but he is only 17 and you can't rely on a kid that young really - I'm all for giving him a chance but I think it's far too much pressure on the lad. I'm hoping we have a back-up plan now that Piatek appears to be off. I'm sure we do as clearly we need a striker.
I don't know. Look at us with Greenwood. He might just need the chance? Seems a shame not to give him it as by all accounts Poch was a fan

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
That's a ridiculous amount of money for Richarlison
Not sure what they are doing. Either they have given up on Neymar coming to them next season or the Rodrigo deal is off which I think is highly unlikely.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I don't know. Look at us with Greenwood. He might just need the chance? Seems a shame not to give him it as by all accounts Poch was a fan
Yeah but Greenwood isn't starting for you every game and isn't the only fit striker in the squad - I'd like to see Parrott on the bench from now on and for him to get some game time but I wouldn't expect him to be starting anytime soon.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah but Greenwood isn't starting for you every game and isn't the only fit striker in the squad - I'd like to see Parrott on the bench from now on and for him to get some game time but I wouldn't expect him to be starting anytime soon.
The rumours of him going on loan were worrying for him. If true. Not sure of the substance but seems odd given your situation and the fact he's highly spoke of?

Status
Not open for further replies.