Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Can we sign free agents when the window closes? Our striker situation is a bit desperate tbh.

Quick look at free agent strikers and we have the likes of Dhiafra Sakho, Obafemi Martins, Victor Anichebe and the pick of the bunch: Diego Tardelli.
We need to right click and offer contract on all. And then hope that one accepts.

Paul_Scholes18

Sounds like we will get nothing. Marcus Berg in would be funny cause my father dislikes him a lot. Not going to happen, but Ole might wants his players from scandinavia.

macheda14

I honestly can’t remember Odion Ighalo, but looks like he had a pretty decent goal return at Watford

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we're looking elsewhere, business is done for us. It's either posturing to make the fans think we're still trying or posturing to pressure Bournemouth into lowering fee.
You can be insufferable at times with these theories. ‘Posturing to make the fans think we’re trying’. Too much crap of that nature on here. It’s not some big con with the club not actually wanting to have a better team. If they can improve it, they obviously will. All this conspiracy theory stuff is one of the sad by-products of falling Internet prices it seems.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Larsson,Manucho,Mame Diouf and possibly Odian Ighalo. It's safe to say ,history of United's January back up strikers isn't a great one.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

I know sending "ITK" links aren't advised but this person has been on the ball for a while. Look back at his/her tweets and you'll see that he/she was the first to tweet out the Bruno announcement, links to King (a day before any of the media outlets) as well as links to Ighalo.
Probably the worst tweet ever in the transfer tweets thread.

Tiber

I know sending "ITK" links aren't advised but this person has been on the ball for a while. Look back at his/her tweets and you'll see that he/she was the first to tweet out the Bruno announcement, links to King (a day before any of the media outlets) as well as links to Ighalo.

No, they aren't advised. Just banned. As should anyone who keeps posting this dross in the transfer thread

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

Is this ITK? Ighalo was reported on the Metro of all places like 24 hours ago.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

Yeah he is spot on, checked 3-4 days tweets.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

The positive spin on it would be signing the top scorer in both the AFCON 2019 qualifiers and then the AFCON 2019 finals themselves, I guess. I understand he managed to get himself out of China over to Western Europe in working something out with someone.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Absolute bollocks. It's a fake account. They throw enough shite at the wall, some sticks and they delete the stuff that doesn't. "Mufc ITK" for christ sake.

Judas

Open to offers
Absolute bollocks. It's a fake account. They throw enough shite at the wall, some sticks and they delete the stuff that doesn't. "Mufc ITK" for christ sake.
Honestly it screams your classic fake ITK, everything about it, but to be fair to him I've not seen him delete anything, and if he's just bullshitting (most likely), he's on a very good streak of guessing right.

dev1l

Honestly it screams your classic fake ITK, everything about it, but to be fair to him I've not seen him delete anything, and if he's just bullshitting (most likely), he's on a very good streak of guessing right.
True. I follow him too

Status
Not open for further replies.