Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

diarm

There is the signing to put us back at the top table. Bruno behind Kane is a terrifying prospect.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This instantly makes their midfield one of the best in MLS. This is exactly the sort of signing I didn't want them to make.

pacifictheme

Certainly a strange move for a player that should be hitting his prime years right now.
Realistically he's not going to a club that can win anything in a major league in Europe so why not go to North America instead?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Realistically he's not going to a club that can win anything in a major league in Europe so why not go to North America instead?
I'd certainly agree with that point if he was 34, I'd rather move to North America than China as a retirement league, but the guy is at his peak and he would still earn more in Europe than North America surely?

pacifictheme

I'd certainly agree with that point if he was 34, I'd rather move to North America than China as a retirement league, but the guy is at his peak and he would still earn more in Europe than North America surely?
Maybe. Maybe he thinks he has enough and would rather live there than Europe. Who knows.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Do we have any realistic chance of getting Kane?

Perhaps if Poch takes over in the summer?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
In terms of experiencing a new culture both football and country, it’s getting more attractive

The days of Brits being insular are over
Agreed.

I think this will ultimately help the England national team too in the long run.

RUCK4444

Won’t happen but we should make EVERY possible attempt to sign him if indeed he is looking to move.

Can’t imagine that he will stay, following on from my post yesterday that him renewing his contract at Spurs was the most ridiculous decision.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Be interesting to see if Dortmund are ridiculed for spending £30m on a 16 year old, as we were.

It'll also be interesting if the same people who were having a go at the club on here for going after him at that price will also have a go at the club for 'missing out' on him.

izec

Be interesting to see if Dortmund are ridiculed for spending £30m on a 16 year old, as we were.

It'll also be interesting if the same people who were having a go at the club on here for going after him at that price will also have a go at the club for 'missing out' on him.
When did we spend 30m on a 16 year old?

romufc

Ofcourse, It is bound to happen. Even though, he chose to go there for purely football reasons.

There is a chance he breaks into the first team and plays regular football, which will not happen at Manutd

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Harry Kane to consider his Tottenham future this summer with club fighting to convince him to stay |
Lets put the Good performances aside and have a look at his injury record it dosent look very Good to be honest. Especially with the money Levy would ask for (200mill plus?). Unfortunaly I think its another Gareth bale case.

I know he is a worldclass player but the fact still is that he missing Around 10-15 games a season and it wont get better in my opinion. 70 days injured this season already..

Do not want..

Josep Dowling

Ofcourse, It is bound to happen. Even though, he chose to go there for purely football reasons.

There is a chance he breaks into the first team and plays regular football, which will not happen at Manutd
Like we have never given any teenager minutes when they are good enough. Only this season Greenwood and Williams are now key members of the first team. James and McTominay as well.

GBBQ

Won’t happen but we should make EVERY possible attempt to sign him if indeed he is looking to move.
Great player, no doubt, but considering the size of the rebuild and the price we'll get quoted for him, i'd prefer Chelsea and City to duke it out.

RUCK4444

Greta player, no doubt, but considering the size of the rebuild and the price we'll get quoted for him, i'd prefer Chelsea and City to duke it out.
Yeah that probably makes sense rather than spending what would be a huge chunk of our cash for rebuilding on one player. He's just one of those players we would regret missing out on.

This is what grinds my gears about our current spending 'restrictions' and why I wouldn't be against the dreaded Saudi ownership. A club of our size should be able to buy Kane, Sancho and whoever else without busting a sweat.

romufc

Like we have never given any teenager minutes when they are good enough. Only this season Greenwood and Williams are now key members of the first team. James and McTominay as well.
How old was James and McTominay?

Greenwood is 18 and so is Williams.

They play on the wings not CM. Why would you spend £30m on a 16 year old when we have Mejbri and Garner?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Absolutely not! Read what @Knux said, wrote above.
This is what grinds my gears about our current spending 'restrictions' and why I wouldn't be against the dreaded Saudi ownership. A club of our size should be able to buy Kane, Sancho and whoever else without busting a sweat.
Right, let's get Saudis so we can buy all the Big name players, spent trillion on them, give them million £ per week so our fanbase can be happy, only to start bitching and moaning how crap they are, after only 3,4 months.

RUCK4444

Absolutely not! Read what @Knux said, wrote above.

Right, let's get Saudis so we can buy all the Big name players, spent trillion on them, give them million £ per week so our fanbase can be happy, only to start bitching and moaning how crap they are, after only 3,4 months.
Wow touchy.

We don’t need the Saudi’s to spend our own money, we need owners that can afford us and don’t seek a financial return, unfortunately that leaves only the Saudi’s.

So you obviously don’t agree that Manchester United should eat at the same table as the likes of Madrid, Barca, City, Juve, PSG?

Because, ya know, they all spend money like water mate and it’s no coincidence they have all been successful in these last 6 years that we’ve been floating in obscurity.

Your right, what we need is to be able to only spend as little as say Arsenal, then pray we turn even worse players into world beaters!
Genius lad.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Wow touchy.

We don’t need the Saudi’s to spend our own money, we need owners that can afford us and don’t seek a financial return, unfortunately that leaves only the Saudi’s.
Wow, smarty pants here. What we need is to spend money wisely, get the right players for needed position on the pitch, not to throw money for the flavour of the month/year, because fans like you want new shiny toys only. How many big name players did good here, and will be remembered fondly by fans since SAF retired? Zlatan? And I don't want Saudis nowhere near United, not only cause who the are and what they do, but we are Manchester United, them buying us will be no end to Media talk, brainwashing public how we sold our soul, because we were not able to get back to winning ways without them.

So, you obviously don’t agree that Manchester United should eat at the same table as the likes of Madrid, Barca, City, Juve, PSG?
Now, tell me, where did I exactly say that? Do we know each other? Why are you putting your words it my mouth? I don't want to eat at the same table with them, I want us to have our own table at the top of the restaurant with the most beautiful view. I want us to win trophies year after year after year, and be better than those clubs.

Because, ya know, they all spend money like water mate and it’s no coincidence they have all been successful in these last 6 years that we’ve been floating in obscurity.
True, they spend money, some even got players who were not big name players and they turn out very good for them, some bought players for a lot of money and they did nothing, or very little.. So you want Kane for 200m, and what, 300,000 per week, only for him to be absent for 25 games every season, cool, because he is big name player.

Your right, what we need is to be able to only spend as little as say Arsenal, then pray we turn even worse players into world beaters!
Again, where did I say that? We need players who will fit in regardless of their name and price, who will play for the club, not for themselves. No more Diva's like Pogba. And btw, it is "You're", not "Your".
Genius lad.
Thanks! I am Genius. But I am not a lad.
Have a great day.

Teja

What is going on with Dortmund? How can they be more attractive to English youth than every single PL club? They've had some amount of success with Sancho but that's like one datapoint.

MadMike

He should have thought about that before signing a 6-year contract in 2018. Now he's contracted until he's 31 with no pressure on Spurs to sell, or offer him better money, whatsoever.

They'd only sell abroad and for ridiculous fees. For an EPL transfer he'd have to sit tight until 2023 to effectively pressure Levy.

MadMike

What is going on with Dortmund? How can they be more attractive to English youth than every single PL club? They've had some amount of success with Sancho but that's like one datapoint.
Why would their success with other young players not be relevant? Are English youth so different from German and French that make their success with those uncorrelated?

Status
Not open for further replies.