Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The feck are they rebuilding? They buy 3-5 players every summer and spend 100m. At this rate Trumps wall will be built faster than this squad.
Ducker is saying they will target Koulibaly who will on his own cost a significant sum.

cyberman

The feck are they rebuilding? They buy 3-5 players every summer and spend 100m. At this rate Trumps wall will be built faster than this squad.
Its a joke. A team has to have more than a 3 year cycle or else what actually is management?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Hope the positive of all this is that people finally put a focus on Guardiolas obscene spending and realize that he doesn’t pay for any mistakes in the market.

Klopp had one chance with Coutinho money to get it right for Liverpool, and he nailed it with van Dijk and Alisson.

This clown makes mistake after expensive mistake and there are no repercussions.

Hopefully the single silver lining of this ruling means a spotlight will finally be shone on it, just as Ole tries to do things the right way and make every transfer count.

Devil may care

Moyeseh would immediately slot past Mourinho in my esteem if he manages to do a solid and rid us of Jones and Lingard after beating Chelsea last week :lol: :lol:
I was thinking the same thing, best service to the club he's ever performed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I wasn't going to post this last night, as it was just John Cross from the Mirror claiming it's an "exclusive", and also because I find it incredibly unrealistic, but ...

Chelsea are supposedly wanting to offer Kepa + cash for Jan Oblak.

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
I wasn't going to post this last night, as it was just John Cross from the Mirror claiming it's an "exclusive", and also because I find it incredibly unrealistic, but ...

Fecking hell, they'd get a better deal if we offered them Romeo and cash.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

I'm sure they would want to do that, but why on earth would Atletico take that deal?

ShinjiNinja26

That would be a terrible deal for Atletico. Selling one of the best keepers in the world and getting that joker as a replacement? :lol:

In fact it would annoy me greatly if any club helped bail Chelsea out by giving them any sort of decent fee for Kepa after they spunked huge money on him. Should be forced to live with that mistake.:lol:

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Presume we will still be footing some of the wages but that's better than the whole lot of it.
Not if it's a transfer fee. Then he is their player. We only pay some of his wages if he's on loan. Either way, if Sanchez wants a 'good exit' from United, then he has to take a hit on his contract. What's more important to him? Money or playing football???

pacifictheme

Not if it's a transfer fee. Then he is their player. We only pay some of his wages if he's on loan. Either way, if Sanchez wants a 'good exit' from United, then he has to take a hit on his contract. What's more important to him? Money or playing football???

Nah even for transfers you can foot some of the wages.

I think good exit means that. "I'll go, but I want you to pay me".

Onerealunited

We should in no way let Sanches go and pay some of his wages. I’d rather that we stick with a take it or leave it EUR 20m Transfer fee. If Inter wants him as much as he wants to leave then let them pay the money and then he can compromise on his wage with them. Alternatively I don’t mind we keep him at the club. He has improved his performance last games and we could try to use him as a backup forward to Martial.

Status
Not open for further replies.