Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridge chutney

I look forward to Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and maybe Sancho causing him nightmares next season.

Chairman Steve

Well I’m glad that Lewis Montsma saga was finally resolved. They’ll make a Netflix documentary on it one day for sure. Hell of a ride. Makes the Berbatov saga look like drying paint.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Summary: Ainsley Maitland-Niles looking to leave Arsenal for more first-team football; interest from English & German clubs

croadyman

I admire Peach because he doesn't talk about transfers until it's close. Said on the Stretford Paddock transfer podcast he thinks clubs will want to get their players in early doors and might be smart to wait for clubs balancing their books in order to get good deals.

Last edited:

SAFMUTD

Thank God for Fridge, how else would I hear about those 4th low tier signings that have absolutely no impact in any way on the premier league.

Canuckred64

Worry about his knees, kind of reminds me of Ledley King. I guess if the loan fee is cheap enough and Barcelona are paying some of his wages, it might be worth a look see. Umtiti can be a very good defender if he can overcome his injuries.

Art

Art the artist

Report stating that Sancho will come only if we get CL and that we will go ahead and bid for him only if we get CL.

Anustart89

Same as. I have no idea why this is worth is for him, ignored by half the Caf cant be fun
He clearly gets some sort of enjoyment out of pissing people off. It's a mod-sanctioned WUM at this point, but it is what it is. The ignore function's there so I'll just use that.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Putting Fridge on ignore was the best thing I did on the caf. I highly recommend it.
I saw that I had 6 tweets to show but it only showed 2 so I wondered if it was a bug or something.

You’ve reminded me it’s because I’ve blocked him. It’s already made my Summer 10 times better. Genuinely forgot that he did that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.