Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Unless this isn't made up bs and guardiola actually goes to juve, this will end with someone going to jail. Juventus are listed on the stock exchange

Also don't understand for the life of me why the feck they would want to sell Cancelo :houllier:

Lee565

First Cillessen, now they think they can get a team to pay over the odds for Malcolm too, talk about entitled, I think I dislike Barca more currently than I do Real Madrid.

lysglimt

Scout
People who are against the sensible signing on Meunier, deserve seeing Ashley Young sign another new contract next summer.
I am not against signing him - I just think AWB is a better choice. He is a lot younger, better defensively and I am convinced that if whoever gets him can look forward to one of the best rightbacks in the country for the next 10-11 years.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Feck me DiMarzio with a lot of exciting news lately. I hope we try to get Cancelo

jesperjaap

Looks promising when I have watched Stuttgart. Would still like us to sign two centre backs personally a top class one like DeLigt/Romagnoli/Koulibailly/Upamecano and a really promising young one like this or a Godfrey as I think all our centre backs are so average that they could virtually all be replaced over a couple of windows with a coupel of new players and Tuanzabe.

Be surprised if a big club doesnt come in for Ascacibar who could be a bargain, would love him here, he hasnt seemed to be linked with anybody for quite a while though which surprises me

Devil may care

Not if Juve's new coach name is Mauricio Pochettino :smirk:
:lol: Even then Poch is smart enough to know Cancelo is better than Trippier.

Tier 4 unreliable according to Reddit and Portuguese posters on the Caf.
Oh well, truth is I'd like to see Felix, Havertz and Sancho stay where they are next season and try and fill our other holes first, then go for one of them next summer when hopefully we are in better shape.

United_We_Stand

"United want to recoup most of the £75million they paid...
Such a fee is beyond Inter – as are the £195,000-a-week wages the 26-year-old will bank next season, despite him taking a £2m pay cut following United’s failure to qualify for the Champions League.
Inter – who have just been released from UEFA sanction after FFP violations in 2015 – are banking on United slashing their asking price and offering to pay a chunk of the remaining three years of Lukaku’s contract to make the deal happen."

So Inter want a cut-price deal and expect us to subsidize Lukaku's wages. :houllier::lol:

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

Such a fee is beyond Inter – as are the £195,000-a-week wages the 26-year-old will bank next season, despite him taking a £2m pay cut following United’s failure to qualify for the Champions League.
Inter – who have just been released from UEFA sanction after FFP violations in 2015 – are banking on United slashing their asking price and offering to pay a chunk of the remaining three years of Lukaku’s contract to make the deal happen."

So Inter want a cut-price deal and expect us to subsidize Lukaku's wages. :houllier::lol:
It would take idiotic management to allow that and OLE ain’t gonna allow that shit to happen

Red_toad

It would take idiotic management to allow that and OLE ain’t gonna allow that shit to happen
He can be a bench option on large wages, or ask for a transfer and find a club that’s wants him and is willing to pay a fair fee for him.
He’s a decent player and a good bloke, but not a regular starter in my book. Jose’s signing and the club allowed it.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
He can be a bench option on large wages, or ask for a transfer and find a club that’s wants him and is willing to pay a fair fee for him.
He’s a decent player and a good bloke, but not a regular starter in my book. Jose’s signing and the club allowed it.
Seriously would you him for what they want perisic and 30m, no maybe skrinrar and 30 but not perisic

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.

So they want him for free? After what they pulled with Perisic last season too. Its almost funny. Give the most ridiculous offer you can think of, sure. With Woody, anything is possible.

I wouldn't mind us keeping Lukaku for another year. We have bigger problems to fix. He's only 26. His first season was very promising. If he can get back to that shape, he will be dangerous.

Last edited:

OleGunnar20

Be surprised if a big club doesnt come in for Ascacibar who could be a bargain, would love him here, he hasnt seemed to be linked with anybody for quite a while though which surprises me
Just what I thought when I saw they'd gone down, has that tenacity which I think we desperately need in the middle now that Herrera's said his goodbyes.

He was done for spitting sometime last season I seem to remember, maybe thats put clubs off? Not sure, very talented player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.