Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Juve cant afford Pogba.. Probably fatty trying to get Madrid to bid.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wait, where can I look at this transfer news blitz? Is it just on his twitter feed? Is it like a live video?
It's a whole 1 hour tv show on sky, monday-to-friday, all summer :drool::drool::drool:

We're all massive muppets in italy since forever :lol::lol::lol:

NJM78

In fairness to Meunier we were probably in top 5 when we made contact. Or he is just helping us muppets out by subtly revealing we are not actually in for him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Simon Stone BBC Sport as a guest on Stephen Howson's YouTube channel if anyone is interested.

Sanche7

If Pogba leaves and DDG isn't signing a new contract (which means he could be sold too), it will be a massive massive rebuild.
GK, RB, CB, CM x 3, RW, CF (provided Lukaku leaves, which looks like he will). That's 8 players with only Shaw, Lindelof and one of Rash/Martial remaining out of the current starting 11.
No way can we buy 8 starters in one window. Also having almost an entirely new starting 11 would mean the team takes a long time to gel

ArjenIsM3

In fairness to Meunier we were probably in top 5 when we made contact. Or he is just helping us muppets out by subtly revealing we are not actually in for him.
We still are as a club, just not on the league table last season.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
If Pogba leaves and DDG isn't signing a new contract (which means he could be sold too), it will be a massive massive rebuild.
GK, RB, CB, CM x 3, RW, CF (provided Lukaku leaves, which looks like he will). That's 8 players with only Shaw, Lindelof and one of Rash/Martial remaining out of the current starting 11.
No way can we buy 8 starters in one window. Also having almost an entirely new starting 11 would mean the team takes a long time to gel
The current team hasn't gelled as it is.

It's an actual football project that requires a good 2 to 3 years minimum. The whole structure needs to be torn apart, and it includes numbers 1 to 11 now.

Forget the Disneyland story, this is the footballing project of dreams. We just have inept people at the helm who are more concerned about Sponsorship relations than they are about football.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Turned it off when Stone said the only two players he'd be desperate to keep are Young and McTominay
He said the only two players that he would keep after the Huddersfield game were McTominay and Young because they gave it their all. He also alludes to that being a sad indictment of the rest of the squad.

ArjenIsM3

He said the only two players that he would keep after the Huddersfield game were McTominay and Young because they gave it their all. He also alludes to that being a sad indictment of the rest of the squad.
Ah right just heard what he said. Can get behind that actually.

pascell

Juve want Milikinkovic-Savic for €60m but Lazio want €90m but they also want Pogba and we want €140m? It's definitely going to be Dybala and €60m the bid Juve make, cheap skates

Edit: Inter have got themselves a great deal with Agoume, hes going to be a brilliant player.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
There is no context which justifies keeping young.
He also said at the end that it's a damning indictment of Utd squad that he's naming McTominay and Young as two players he's keeping on effort. Also said that ideally effort shouldn't be a criteria of keeping players.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He also said at the end that it's a damning indictment of Utd squad that he's naming McTominay and Young as two players he's keeping on effort. Also said that ideally effort shouldn't be a criteria of keeping players.
Still, there is no context in which Young should be kept, even on effort

Pav1878

Turned it off when Stone said the only two players he'd be desperate to keep are Young and McTominay
Stone is a fecking moron. His stupid whiney voice and rat face piss me off no end. Can't stand the guy in our press conferences when he does that stupid talking with his eyes closed thing to make himself look intelligent.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Stone is a fecking moron. His stupid whiney voice and rat face piss me off no end. Can't stand the guy in our press conferences when he does that stupid talking with his eyes closed thing to make himself look intelligent.
He speaks as though he has some insider knowledge or huge insight. The fact is that none of the Utd media arse lickers have a fecking clue

Status
Not open for further replies.