Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjenIsM3

Insane money. Hate to say it but I hope he’s a flop. You can’t gamble that sort of money on a teenager, especially one who’s only played in the Portuguese league.
Yeah hope he flops so the market for talented youngsters won't go even more crazy. 126m is ridiculous. Means Sancho will be worth 200m+ next year if he continues his current trajectory

Rolaholic

Pogba isn’t going anywhere
Becomes more evident by the week,I for one am glad to see the club stick to its guns and not get taken to the cleaners by clubs for our talent as per usual. Been especially porous at selling players for acceptable fee's in recent years

Still haven't gotten over sending those fascist Spanish bastards the bargain of the century in Ronaldo for less than 9 figures...

They'll have to pay up big if Zizou is desperate for his shiny new toy

izec

Becomes more evident by the week,I for one am glad to see the club stick to its guns and not get taken to the cleaners by clubs for our talent as per usual.

Still haven't gotten over sending those fascists Spanish bastards the bargain of the century in Ronaldo for less than 9 figures...
Juve cant afford him now that they are going for De Ligt. Real or staying. They dont seem to want to pay our asking price, so it looks like he might be staying

ForestRGoinUp

We shouldn't be starting a player guaranteed to leave in summer. His mind won't be in it.
We definitely shouldn’t be starting Romero either. I’m sure Dave would be happy and focused knowing there’s some closure to his time here and his long anticipated move is on the horizon. I’d see it as an opportunity to get the best out of him for one more year.

el3mel

We definitely shouldn’t be starting Romero either. I’m sure Dave would be happy and focused knowing there’s some closure to his time here and his long anticipated move is on the horizon. I’d see it as an opportunity to get the best out of him for one more year.
He already looked very unfocused and unsettled by the end of the season when his contract talks were ongoing so imagine if he's leaving as well. He looks to me an easy player to be distracted. If he's like that I'll definitely prefer an above average more focused keeper than a top class keeper whose mind isn't in it at all.

Though I can actually see him extending his contract for now and leaving on big fees next summer.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I'm gonna put a cheeky punt on Atletico for the league this season. Probably a league and CL double too. They really are building some side. Especially if the noises about Cavani are true as well.
Griezmann, Godin, Rodri are leaving the club. Signing an 18 year old from Portuguese league ain't gonna help them win either

Last edited:

Bojan11

Not bad for an opening offer
That’s awful. We only getting £10m for him this year when we should be demanding atleast £40m up front considering he will score tons of goals for them.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I can not imagine Sara Sálamo, his girlfriend, who influenced him a lot, actress, and known for her social life in Madrid, and about to give birth, very happy with the idea of going to England.
In my opinion It will be very difficult that he leaves this summer. I can imagine more easily that suddenly they announce the departure of Modric or Casemiro.
In addition, Zidane has already sold Llorente, and he does not want Reguilón or Ceballos.
Too many Spaniards sold in the same market.

CM

That’s awful. We only getting £10m for him this year when we should be demanding atleast £40m up front considering he will score tons of goals for them.
The Italian clubs always lowball with loan to buy arrangements. €70m is a pretty significant offer from a club like Inter.

Rolaholic

Griezmann, Godin, Rodri are leaving the club. Signing an 18 year old from Portuguese league ain't gonna help them win them either
Not to mention Real adding 300m worth of talent and Barca potentially adding Neymar or Griezmann to one of the highest scoring teams in Europe...

RedPed

Whatabouter.
The way I see it is that it's a guaranteed £70m whenever the money comes in. We'd have that extra £60m to play with when the next round of major transfers are required in two years when the likes of Mata, Matic, Sanchez, Smalling, Jones, Young etc. (if they're not already moved on before then please Lord) are finally shelved. Though I'm still holding hope for Sanchez to come good.

But I would still say at least £75-80m.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
"Dembelé, key for Neymar" "If Bayern fail with Sané, they will go for him"
Umtiti: "United renew their interest and ask for him" "Conte and Milan want Vidal"

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He's on like 180k a week, isn't he? That's saving us 30 Million plus the £70 million in fees. Perfectly acceptable if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.