Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Of course they consider us a “friend club”, they always get our players for peanuts.
Feck Real Madrid.
"Manchester United considered a friend" ie. their bitch
They offered us Di Stefano after Munich. I'd say they are fond of us for genuine reasons. And we should be of them. Respect among equals, despite our current struggles.

Sir Scott McToMinay

They offered us Di Stefano after Munich. I'd say they are fond of us for genuine reasons. And we should be of them. Respect among equals, despite our current struggles.
Plenty of water passed through the Nile since then.
We should never deal with that club ever again, and every player we sign should know he’ll never be sold to Madrid.

Fox outside the box

Not necessarily. I think it’s important to truly appreciate where we finished last season and how far away we were from the winners of the major trophies. Name calling per se doesnt help anyone but critically appraising all our players irrespective of their stature or performances in past years will allow us to see where improvements are needed. If a team fails, then reviewing its spine is always a good place to start. De Gea is part of that. Fergie was a master at spotting when players needed to be moved on and this is one of the ways he ensured he remained at the top.
I'm not name calling, fans are incredibly fickle. They demand loyalty but will drop players at the drop of a hat. Look at the bile directed at Pogba because how dare he want to leave. I cringe when I see people use phrases like 'mercenary'. You only have to look at the disgraceful comments directed at Rooney in his last few years to see that fans have no sense of loyalty either.

If we were to offer Dave out, there would be absolutely no shortage of takers. Elite clubs would want him. Why do you think that is? If it were up to the majority of fans, we would see 5/6+ players come and go every year.

Snafu17

They've a bit of a weird way of showing their friendship considering the last time they wanted to buy one of our players they ended up bitching about our conduct in a public statement.

It also seemed like they were trying to sell us Morata for about 150 % of his actual value, only to then drop the price down the minute it was obvious we weren't interested anymore.

And that's a few years after we gave them Hernandez on loan at quite a decent price and ended paying quite a lot of money for a player that wanted away anyway.

I wonder what their relationships with non friend clubs look like.

Sir Scott McToMinay

Oh, ok then.
They either unsettle our players, buy them for peanuts or beat us in Europe.
At this point I hate Madrid more than I do City, at least there’s a use for City, they’re the only ones who can stop the Scousers from winning the league.

There’s no respect from Madrid’s side and they certainly don’t see us as equals, it’s all empty words, they see us as a feeder club.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
James prefers Atlético de Madrid.They will close the deal with Griezmann money

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Oh aye! What sort of film?
Christmas comedy. Very stupid, but also usually very funny. At least to me.

The hell you looking at??? :devil::devil::devil:

(They're very, very stupid. The kind the snobbish intelligenzia are fond of using to belittle the unwashed masses)

redshaw

Morata offered for 90 million then 60 million for the Russian oil billionaire backed club. Some friend we have there.

Their shitty antics did us a favour though as we said no way we're paying 90 million.

Dahnsouff

Supports
Leicester City
Cannot post the tweet, but...

"The Tielemans contract is finalized. He totally agrees with his content, he commits himself for 4 years. Some small details to finalize with Monaco."

NoMidfielders

I mean in the past few years alone they've tapped up Ronaldo, waited until deadline day to bid for De Gea to try and force us to accept a subpar bid (and ended up ruining the move) and quoted us a completely ridiculous price for a striker they wanted rid of.

NYAS

James prefers Atlético de Madrid.They will close the deal with Griezmann money
No they won’t. They’re spending more than €120 fecking million on Joao Felix. That’s where the Griezmann money is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.