g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He is the highest rated prospect ever seen in France. In terms of talent and potential he is above Mbappe
No doubt, but is it legal for 15 year olds to sign pro contracts? I actually didnt read th article, it just dawned on me that he might be turning 16 soon so will sign it then.

Cloud7

He's not going to Juve. Ed's about to storm in and try and steal it at the last minute by offering 20m less than Juve.
We’re in the initial stages of considering preparing a bid. Don’t get ahead of yourself :nono:

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
50% is more under control and your opinion is incorrect. Only a Chelsea fan would be of that opinion and only extremely bias ones at that.
Yes of course 50% is more under control than 55% but that doesn't mean United don't overpay their players. I probably mis-worded my original statement and you just jumped on the under control (a true statement) with "ours is more controlled" (also a true statement)

What I should have said is that United's wage policy gets more scrutiny because it has been terribly mishandled for years. Chelsea's largely returns what it should.

I'm guessing, you tell me if i'm wrong...

Chelsea probably have the 6th? highest wage bill in Europe and let's say a just about top 10 squad.

United's wage bill is probably the highest in Europe and have I would say something like the 11th or 12th best squad.

So yes United's wage bill is more under control because it's the biggest club in the richest league but is is also the least efficient in Europe.

SinNombre

How is Chelsea's squad without Hazard better than United's?

United were in complete meltdown all season and still barely finished behind Chelsea with Hazard.

As for wage bill, United's is comfortably behind City, PSG, RM and Barca though of course, all of those clubs use underhanded payments. Thinking that United have the highest wage bill is kind of silly.

Have United underperformed? Obviously.

Have Chelsea underperformed? Obviously but less so.

Neither team can really take the high ground unless you came here looking to troll.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Palace want Chelsea's Reece James to replace AWB tweet
I think the club would be better served to find a more suitable loan destination for him considering how much Hodgson restricts his full backs (why i think AWB will surprise some when given more licence to get forward) Southampton or Leicester if they lose Perreira would be ideal in my opinion.

First instinct was to sell Zappacosta and keep James in the squad but Azpilicueta is half-machine and plays almost every game so getting James regular football and having Zappacosta filling a hole in the squad for now would probably be more optimal.

Eric's Seagull

He's 28.... Not sure how that's considered old especially since he's not lost a yard of pace. He's still faster than Mata and Lingard who currently occupy the RW.
Not trying to be pedantic but he's soon to be 29 and don't know how long his pace would last for. Would prefer him over Mata and Lingard. Wish there was truth in the rumour that they were offering Dybala, Costa and Sandro for Pogba. Would have taken it immediately.

Last edited:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Even the hammers are selling their players for good fee but us on the other hand...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Even the hammers are selling their players for good fee but us on the other hand...
What does this mean? The reason we haven't sold Pogba or Lukaku yet is because we're holding out for 'good fees'...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Perhaps, they'll probably sign an established player instead though.
I'm not so sure, Ornstein on 5 live was saying they're going to have a low key summer. Bit of a mystery with them though, as they only need 1 player really, so they can leave it very late.

Status
Not open for further replies.