Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Where is griezmann gonna play with Messi, Suarez and Neymar in the front line infantry? Right right? What's his croissants like?

I'll get my manteau.

Gasolin

Glad to hear we'll be getting three signings even if Lukaku stays. If Pogba and Lukaku leave, that would mean five signings. Some still believe we have time to do all of this.
I'd be so happy if we can get those 3 because as it stands, it's not happening, maybe one...

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Neymar´s money :lol: . It seems that this will be parked until next summer (if Zidane continues), since you are not signing anyone for the midfield. I have to start to get excited somehow with Eriksen...
For a change - taste of your own medicine may be :drool:

DoomSlayer

Neymar´s money :lol: . It seems that this will be parked until next summer (if Zidane continues), since you are not signing anyone for the midfield. I have to start to get excited somehow with Eriksen...
We're getting midfielders on top of keeping Pogba, don't worry about us.

Instead focus on the fact that Zidane might flop without Cristiano Ronaldo after spending obscene amounts of money, and Barcelona and Atletico will be owning you again.

rotherham_red

And you'd have to say that's a big if. Even with the signings you've made.

FujiVice

So three signings if Lukaku stays? Might be something to those Ben Yedder rumours if Solksjaer wants to keep the same number of strikers here, if Lukaku moves to Inter.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don't think us signing one CM will have a bearing on Pogba since we need one to replace Herrera. If we buy 2 then Pogba leaving would be likely.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
We're getting midfielders on top of keeping Pogba, don't worry about us.

Instead focus on the fact that Zidane might flop without Cristiano Ronaldo after spending obscene amounts of money, and Barcelona and Atletico will be owning you again.
I guess you'll sign, but the interesting thing(for us) is that it was something immediate. My great hope was that you sign Saúl.
And you'd have to say that's a big if. Even with the signings you've made.
There are many questions in every position but I am hopeful. The question is what player could be Pogba, in what Zidane is thinking, a 4-2-1-3, where Pogba would be the "box to box". It seems he has some very specific ideas

Reynoldo

Manchester United have hardened their stance on Paul Pobga – putting a £180million price tag on the want-away midfielder

That sounds more like it, may seem insane to some given his level of performance for us but we live in crazy times and all things considered (World Cup, marketability et etc) given the current market climate I think its the price we should be standing by

pacifictheme

If he ends up being retained, he needs to sign a longer deal to preserve value. And of course, he needs a serious attitude adjustment.
He'll be 29 when his contract ends. United hold all the cards really. Even next year we're in a strong position.

redpatron

He'll be 29 when his contract ends. United hold all the cards really. Even next year we're in a strong position.
Yeah there’s no need to resign him to an extension, We got three years left on his deal. With rising inflation on transfers fees and the standard being set with Ronaldo and hazard over 100 million bids on expiring deals, we really don’t have to give in.

Lee565

Yeah there’s no need to resign him to an extension, We got three years left on his deal. With rising inflation on transfers fees and the standard being set with Ronaldo and hazard over 100 million bids on expiring deals, we really don’t have to give in.
Plus the euros are next year and if Pogba performs as well in them as he did the world cup then that will boost the hype around him and his value as well

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Next summer it's the summer of Mbappé :drool:

For Pogba it's now or never. Time to pick up an "injury" that won't heal before, let's say September :lol:

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
Ian McGarry and Duncan Castles are fairly decent. The transfer podcast they have going is always worth a listen.

That twitter account is also underrated, puts all the sources in one place. Never understand the bitching about it.
I've never seen or heard anybody speak with so much authority in their voice while obviously being full of hot air as much as McGarry. He was decent during Mourinho's first spell at Chelsea because he was up his arse and they are kindred spirits.

And I thought this thread was for getting all sources in one place, so surely no need to post from an account that only does the same?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

For Pogba it's now or never. Time to pick up an "injury" that won't heal before, let's say September :lol:
:lol: we are hyenas. We would need as well some "a couple of weeks ago I made my position clear, the club know it, the rest is being treated by my agent"

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We wouldn't be in a bad position, but 3 years is definitely better than 2 in terms of pricing. But more than that, a long contract could have the effect of quieten down the rumours for a bit as it won't be in any way helpful to hear about Zidane's pursuit throughout the next season, if he stays.

Those two players you mentioned are match winners. Not so similar. Consistently world class, the other being one of the greatest player the game has ever seen.

DoomSlayer

Be careful what you wish upon others mate, karma is a bitch. It would be a shame if some of your new shiny toys get long-term injuries before the season even starts. ;)

Yagami

Good post resistant

:lol: we are hyenas. We would need as well some "a couple of weeks ago I made my position clear, the club know it, the rest is being treated by my agent"
Now this is what I come onto a Manchester United forum to read!

DoomSlayer

Who cares what white underwear waving bunch are saying.
It isn't just them though, I've seen Ajax, Juventus, Spurs and even Leicester fans being overly pompous towards our club. The usual suspects from Liverpool have been quiet, which is obvious as we would be extra sensitive to their BS.

I don't mind having any fans on the Caf, it's what it makes it the best forum in my opinion, but some of the opposition really show no respect recently. It isn't a good look on us to just allow it.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Now this is what I come onto a Manchester United forum to read!
Anyone else notice how brave and taunting opposition fans have been lately on the Caf, or is it just me? Why do we allow that?
Guys, don't be offended. This is all a parody.Based on Madrid's methods in the market.
And that's what these months are about, discussing about 20 million up and down and speculating on what's going to happen.
Today is Pogba but tomorrow will be any nonsense with Mbappé or any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.