Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

Guys, don't be offended. This is all a parody.Based on Madrid's methods in the market.
And that's what these months are about, discussing about 20 million up and down and speculating on what's going to happen.
Today is Pogba but tomorrow will be any nonsense with Mbappé or any other.
The thing is it isn't exclusive to you. I generally had a nice opinion of you as a poster, but you've definitely indulged into having little digs at our club recently, sometimes in a very subtle manner but I still find that a tad disrespectful when it is done in our forum.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The thing is it isn't exclusive to you. I generally had a nice opinion of you as a poster, but you've definitely indulged into having little digs at our club recently, sometimes in a very subtle manner but I still find that a tad disrespectful when it is done in our forum.
really? well, I had not noticed. I'll try to be more moderate!

Cantona in disguise

I think you need to toughen up mate. Hardly soul breaking is it. We are not in our finest period and most fans have waited a lifetime to get their digs in. Let them have their time. Spurs have still won nothing and their fans are chirpy. Imagine when (if) they ever win something other than the cheese eating comp.

DoomSlayer

I think you need to toughen up mate. Hardly soul breaking is it. We are not in our finest period and most fans have waited a lifetime to get their digs in. Let them have their time. Spurs have still won nothing and their fans are chirpy. Imagine when (if) they ever win something other than the cheese eating comp.
I'm not holding back myself in such situations, no way. Of course I will defend my club but I just feel other fanbases wouldn't allow their own forums to be full of this type of nonsense.

I just hope some of it doesn't wind me up too much and I end up going over the top or breaking the rules.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I'm not holding back myself in such situations, no way. Of course I will defend my club but I just feel other fanbases wouldn't allow their own forums to be full of this type of nonsense.

I just hope some of it doesn't wind me up too much and I end up going over the top or breaking the rules.
Just chill man,
The digs are only present because they feel superior again. The table will turn soon enough once we get our act together :devil:

Giggsyking

Guys, don't be offended. This is all a parody.Based on Madrid's methods in the market.
And that's what these months are about, discussing about 20 million up and down and speculating on what's going to happen.
Today is Pogba but tomorrow will be any nonsense with Mbappé or any other.
Although I understand the rules, but never understood people writing in forums of other clubs. Don't you have your own fan forum to spread your wisdom?

ravi2

Think we should be trying hard for this signing. Very good player in an area we have be crying out in for an upgrade for year., But it seems too simple for Woody, so I don't think he will even try, but I hope so.
Woodie thinks he might be able to land Sancho next year, good luck because he'll probably cost 180m by that point.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Although I understand the rules, but never understood people writing in forums of other clubs. Don't you have your own fan forum to spread your wisdom?
Why can't two different sets of fans share opinions on a single forum? Having only United fans here would make it too biased for a forum.

Eric's Seagull

Woodie thinks he might be able to land Sancho next year, good luck because he'll probably cost 180m by that point.
I don't think we will get him next year. I think it is just a pipe dream mate. Don't think there is a hope in heck Woody is going to fork out that fee, I think he is is going to be one of those players that we will constantly have links with for Woody to get the fans dreaming over, to try to make them believe that he is actually attempting to do a decent job and make us think that he has aspirations above top 4. He could well enjoy his time in Dortmund so much that he wants to stay there for a good few seasons at least. Also if he has a good season and European Championships all the other big clubs will be all over him.

Kaivalya

I don't think we will get him next year. I think it is just a pipe dream mate. Don't think there is a hope in heck Woody is going to fork out that fee, I think he is is going to be one of those players that we will constantly have links with for Woody to get the fans dreaming over, to try to make them believe that he is actually attempting to do a decent job and make us think that he has aspirations above top 4. He could well enjoy his time in Dortmund so much that he wants to stay there for a good few seasons at least. Also if he has a good season and European Championships all the other big clubs will be all over him.

Like Griezmann or Bale.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Why can't two different sets of fans share opinions on a single forum? Having only United fans here would make it too biased for a forum.
I don’t know how much time you’ve spent on here but the forum is pretty divided: very pro united/the club is shit and everything we do is wrong/balanced views
It may be biased on some topics but compared to RAWkand Blue Moon it’s far more balanced than you think

As far as the posters question;you would get the same amount of fans of other clubs on their forums without a huge level of abuse. Look at how long Duffer and Glaston have been posting here.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yes. This place is way more fun :D

ArjenIsM3

Olé already losing credibility, what happened to a 'British Core', or even '6 or 7 won't be here', or 'I want our (transfer) business done before we tour ?
:confused:

He's not losing credibility because he never (publicly) said those things. He said "I will be successful and some of these players won't be here". Never mentioned 6 or 7 apart from saying "we won't get 7 players in at once". The British Core bit came from the media IIRC. He definitely said he wanted to get the business done before the tour but that's Woodward's job.

hubbuh

Olé already losing credibility, what happened to a 'British Core', or even '6 or 7 won't be here', or 'I want our (transfer) business done before we tour ?
Oh honestly piss off with this shite. What must a bunch of you be like in person? Proper load of soft annoying twats I reckon.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
Our forum is full of angst about the transfer window though so I come on here..for a change. Actually it's a good forum because of the mix of fans.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
This is said by every manager we have, and not down to them

Status
Not open for further replies.