Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
There we go. The annual PSG left-back purchase. I kept being told by the resident PSG fans that my theory wasn’t true but clearly it is. If they had peak Roberto Carlos with Jordi Alba as back-up they’d still be looking for a LB.
Well since Maxwell no LB has really looked convincing so not surprising. It's just a random rumour anyway I'll wait for permanent moves to draw conclusions but it would make sense to replace Kurzawa who's talented but unreliable.

diarm

Is that 90M plus potentially both Coutinho and Dembele
Got to think that would be worth more than £300mil. Surely PSG would go for that, if they could convince those two to move to Paris.

SATA

PSG should be taking up that deal. They get rid of an unhappy player, get two very good players in return plus 90M. Great deal for me

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I'm getting sick of journalists bashing us for literally anything. He wants to play Champions League and would have meant dealing with Raiola. There is no chance that deal would have happened.
It's what most fans do so the journo's are just feeding the muppets.

SAFMUTD

Got to think that would be worth more than £300mil. Surely PSG would go for that, if they could convince those two to move to Paris.
Thats assuming Coutinho and Dembele still have the same value they had one year ago.

The've both been underwelming, specially Dembele he looks nothing like the player he was at Dortmund and had been some reports about him having a videogame addiction.

If I was PSG I would accept that deal, on the other hand 300M straight would be to much to resist I think.

Nico87

I was thinking that seems to good to be true, I’d have either Neymar or Mbappe is 3rd best in the world but if he doesn’t want to be there putting Coutinho on the left isn’t exactly slumming it and if they can get Dembele and Mbappe to click the speed of that attack would be devastating.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Player swaps are so peculiar. Like Coutinho and Dembele could just say nah, you're alright. Then what?

vanderpants

Looks like Juve and Barca might dominate Europe for a while with the squads they have, makes our squad ultra-lightweight

Lemansky

Hopefully Woodward can soon show us all that our club can operate in the transfer market like no other. I am still waiting.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Looks like Juve and Barca might dominate Europe for a while with the squads they have, makes our squad ultra-lightweight
Juve for a while? Their squad has 9 players over the age of 31 and just 5 players under the age of 24.

Orange Tree

We should do better. Give them Jones, Rojo, Baily, Young, Darmian, and Matic. All 6 together.

United_We_Stand

I think Dembele will be the sticking point. According to reports in Catalan and French media, Barca consider him untransferable and the player himself wants to stay at Barca.

Last edited:

lsd

The Oracle
I thought Rashford wages was bad but if this is true then with Loftus-Cheek and him are being paid obscene amount and not proving anything is ridiculous.

Hudson Odoi is better than Rashford in my opinion

NYAS

Well since Maxwell no LB has really looked convincing so not surprising. It's just a random rumour anyway I'll wait for permanent moves to draw conclusions but it would make sense to replace Kurzawa who's talented but unreliable.
Does it not concern you a bit that you have to buy left-backs that often? Clearly there’s something wrong with that area in your recruitment.

Baneofthegame

90 mil + Coutinho + Dembele is a great deal for them, Neymars injured half of the time for them anyway.

In Rainbows

I wouldn't say he's better than Rashford at the moment, but I do think he' a bigger talent. Having said that, he just had an achilles injury so it remains to be seen if he's at the same level he was prior to the injury.

Sir Scott McToMinay

That’s a lot of money Barcelona are paying essentially, however they know that they’ve got to be up there when Messi steps down, surely they’ve seen what happened to us, Messi to them is as important as SAF was to us, and of the same type of a difference maker.

Neymar and Griezmann will do well for them, De Jong will too.
That’s a frightening attack, they’re going to walk the treble, regardless of their defense and manager.

Busquets
De Jong

Neymar
Messi
Griezmann

Suarez

Good luck to anyone who comes up against that, they’ll need it.

Eddy_JukeZ

That’s a lot of money Barcelona are paying essentially, however they know that they’ve got to be up there when Messi steps down, surely they’ve seen what happened to us, Messi to them is as important as SAF was to us, and of the same type of a difference maker.

Neymar and Griezmann will do well for them, De Jong will too.
That’s a frightening attack, they’re going to walk the treble, regardless of their defense and manager.

Busquets
De Jong

Neymar
Messi
Griezmann

Suarez

Good luck to anyone who comes up against that, they’ll need it.
That team would amount to nothing in the Champions League.

This isn't FM.

The midfield would constantly be overrun, because Messi and Suarez don't track back and it'd create poor structure throughout the team.

You need balance to win the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.