Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alemar

Twitter is an amazing resource for spreading news, both real and fake. It's useful to be able to tell the difference.
Yes. So when they now write (and they do) that Bruno will have a medical and sign a contract on Monday, it would be usefull to be able to tell whether it's BS or not :)

Dante

Average bang
Yes. So when they now write (and they do) that Bruno will have a medical and sign a contract on Monday, it would be usefull to be able to tell whether it's BS or not :)
That's part of the reason for this thread. We can discuss and analyse and attempt to sniff out the truth.

RedNed77

Ahhh :drool:, you know you're an experienced muppet when you even treat "done dealio's" with disregard or utmost contempt. Dont worry @Alemar this time next year...

ChaddyP

to be fair to the clown, everyone else was reporting this at the time in may even Di marzio iirc

NoMidfielders

We've not had a good old Simon Stone "I understand reports United have actually done something are wide of the mark" tweet in a while

pacifictheme

I think i'd take pogba leaving and savic and fernandes coming in.

I really like pogba but we seem determined to not give him midfield partners or whatever. I wonder if a midfield with a more even spread of talent may work out better for us.

Alemar

The problem is, when there are hundreds of reports about a player joining another team, he usually joins. But when it comes to Man Utd, it’s usually BS. Something is wrong here...

Fooza

So another day passes, positive news is Lukaku looking likely he's leaving. Negatives... a lot more fake news, nothing happening still in terms of incomings.:(

Based Adnan

If I posted a tweet from a Ghanaian football club announcing a signing would that be considered a joke/piss take?

Steve Bruce

Everton are being linked to some interesting attackers, but don’t they really badly need to shore up on defence?
We should try moving one of Jones, Smalling or Rojo to them!
Why stop at one, you can fit all 3 in the taxi. Theirs even room to take young as well:D

Pavl3n

If I posted a tweet from a Ghanaian football club announcing a signing would that be considered a joke/piss take?
As long is a legit transfer confirmation you're alright.
In my opinion wether it's Accrington Stanley or FC Accra it's all the same.

Pavl3n

Don't believe many links now. Based on my feeling and things solskjaer has said and more credible outlets if there are any, I think the following are the only players we could potentially sign this window, and may end up with none.

Tier 1 legitimate targets: maguire, longstaff

Tier 2 enough smoke to think possible: Bruno fernandes

Tier 3: the maybe wildcards: Ben yedder, Dybala

I'd be shocked if we manage any of them, more shocked if we sign any player not listed
I'd chuck SMS in Tier 3, but overall I am on
the same opinion.

There's however one conspiracy theory and that is Pogba is leaving in the last moment and we are replacing him with SMS and Bruno. It's just that we are buying them beforehand so we don't get flogged afterwards with clubs knowing we have Pogba money.

Scholsey2004

I think i'd take pogba leaving and savic and fernandes coming in.

I really like pogba but we seem determined to not give him midfield partners or whatever. I wonder if a midfield with a more even spread of talent may work out better for us.
Considering we lost Herrera for nothing selling one world class player and buying two very good players with the money makes a lot of sense right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.