Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridge chutney

It should be clear by now that I restrict my transfer tweets to the 4 professional football leagues of England as well as the occasional high profile international transfer.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Bowen for 20m would be a good back up striker for us if and when Lukaku actually leaves.
What? Have you ever seen him play? I know he’s got good numbers from last season but he’s not a striker.

Traub

It should be clear by now that I restrict my transfer tweets to the 4 professional football leagues of England as well as the occasional high profile international transfer.
Ya but I’m from Africa, so African transfers are important to me.

Lemansky

Someone will be along shortly saying he's 'worth a punt.'
If Spurs pick him up there will be rage at Woodward’s ineptitude and hailing of Pochettino’s genius. On top of this some random insults thrown at Rashford.

48 hours

However, Corriere dello Sport report that former Chelsea man Mateja Kezman hasn't traveled up to Manchester yet, and United are yet to make an official bid.

Lazio president Claudio Lotito wants €100million (£90million) for the midfielder, but United are currently only willing to offer €80million (£72million)

Sanche7

However, Corriere dello Sport report that former Chelsea man Mateja Kezman hasn't traveled up to Manchester yet, and United are yet to make an official bid.

Lazio president Claudio Lotito wants €100million (£90million) for the midfielder, but United are currently only willing to offer €80million (£72million)
100 million? He's done nothing to justify that price tag. So jealous of City for Landing Rodri for 60? Mill pounds
Imagine spending 200 mill Euros on Maguire and SMS!

Cantona in disguise

100 million? He's done nothing to justify that price tag. So jealous of City for Landing Rodri for 60? Mill pounds
Imagine spending 200 mill Euros on Maguire and SMS!
I may be thinking of another poster on here and apologies if I am. However wasnt you moaning we hadn't done much business yesterday? If we got those two it would improve us no end. The situation we are in created by the owners, ed and managers means we have to pay a premium.

The money is better spent on players than it is in the glazers back pocket. We cant (at this moment) attract top tier either so we pay good money for good but not world class players. It does seem whatever the club do a lot of the fan base will moan.

-Supreme-

Seems like we won't be bidding for a midfielder until Pogba leaves (if he does)
It's the other way round for me, we are not letting Pogba go without a suitable replacement.

RM & Pogba's camp have been surprisingly quiet so that to me suggests a deal is agreed in principle.

48 hours

Idrissa Gueye is expected to have a medical with PSG on Tuesday.

L’Equipe report Gueye will travel to Paris ahead of a £29m move from Everton.

48 hours

The Telegraph reports Liverpool are still hoping to sign a 'versatile left-sided player' before the transfer window closes.

The Reds have no cover for Andy Robertson at left-back after Alberto Moreno left the club following the expiration of his contract.

Klopp -
“I can’t say anything about what other teams are doing. I don’t know how they do it. We invested money in this team. Now it looks like we are not. But we are not in this fantasia land where you just get whatever you want.

"You cannot do it constantly. It looks like there are four clubs in the world who can do it constantly. Madrid, Barcelona , Man City and PSG. Whatever they need, they do. You cannot compare that. That is the situation“

WPMUFC

BBC confirming lack of interest? M.E.N claiming in their article that MUFC is irritated by Portuguese journo's making things up on behalf of Sporting, using MUFC to start an auction and we only have a passing interest?

48 hours

Says if Paul feels Real Madrid is best for him, then he will come.

Only posted as it’s Pogbas brother....not due to it being transfer news of a team in the lower leagues of Spain

Snafu17

BBC confirming lack of interest? M.E.N claiming in their article that MUFC is irritated by Portuguese journo's making things up on behalf of Sporting, using MUFC to start an auction and we only have a passing interest?
So Longstaff and Maguire are our two targets left? The only two that we have been firmly linked with and haven't denied links. I don't understand what are we planning to do next season. It's just a huge gamble.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Then come out and publicly deny the interest. We can’t be that ‘irritated’ if we’re happy to let the rumours run on. That is unless we’re using fake interest to appease the fan base of course....

Cantonagotmehere

If we get Maguire and Bruno and keep Pogba, I can at least be excited about the coming season. If we don't add a midfielder or CB, it will be very hard not expect things to remain the same. I am an optimist, but it sure is hard these days.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You too young for those old adverts?

Edit: Actually just checked your age, do you not remember them?

Ah well just a lame joke.
You had that ad too? :lol::lol::lol:

Ah but still, loses the wordplay in english. Look it up in italian :drool:

Alemar

So Longstaff and Maguire are our two targets left? The only two that we have been firmly linked with and haven't denied links.
Probably someone else, about whom there were no rumors at all in the press? It happened previously when we signed players out of the blue

Reynoldo

So Longstaff and Maguire are our two targets left? The only two that we have been firmly linked with and haven't denied links. I don't understand what are we planning to do next season. It's just a huge gamble.
Honestly I don’t even think you could call it a gamble. It’s pretty clear what is likely to happen, I think we will start strong with a burst of form from some of the kids and everyone will think how great we are bringing through youth again but over the course of the season naturally the young players will have dips in form and be replaced with the older past it players who are not good enough and we’ll grind out a few good wins but lose or draw plenty again to lower teams and end up roughly where we were the end of last season.

Snafu17

Probably someone else, about whom there were no rumors at all in the press? It happened previously when we signed players out of the blue
It did, but that's not an frequent occurrence, especially this late in the window. It doesn't seem likely at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.