Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Some news about this whole dybala-lukaku situation out of italy:

-Dybala's agent in england to listen to united's offer.(confirmed)
-Player would rather stay at juventus and should he leave his preferences would be spain or psg(fairly credible rumour imho)
-Juventus want to sell him with or without lukaku. (All but confirmed)
-Juventus willing to offer mandzukic as alternative to dybala in deal for lukaku(mh...sounds credible)
-Juventus would want lukaku+€15-20m for dybala(again, sounds credible to me)
-juventus actually want lukaku now(confirmed)
-inter dropped their interest. Going hard for Dzeko now and working on Cavani(confirmed about Dzeko, rest is very credible)

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If we end up with Fernandes, Dybala and Maguire we have to say Di Marzio is levels above everyone on reliability. He is putting his neck out way more than every other journalist here. Was the same in 2015 and 2016 for us.

pacifictheme

This all really could mean Pogba is leaving.
Obviously i'd rather keep him but if he wants to leave that badly then so be it.
I would prefer him to stay yes. But if he is going then we have to prepare for it and hopefully get our own business done first.
Agreed. Best case he stays but if we get those two it goes a long way to filling the void.

diarm

However this plays out, the meltdown on the Juventus forum has been amazing reading this afternoon!

Juve Fan #1 said:
I think I am going to have a fecking seizure

Paratici feck you

what the feck are you doing ?!
Juve Fan #2 said:
When something will not make sense to you in your life, you can always remember this deal and find a lot of sense in that thing
Juve Fan #3 said:
This is the stupidest transfer for the decade.
Its MU who value Lukaku for 80m and people believe it.
If we rate Dybala 100m. Just ask MU to pay it. We dont accept Lukaku as part of it. Sell him to Inter and gives us the Money

Tarrou

if its true Dybala wants to stay I hope we steer clear

another disaster waiting to happen

NJM78

However this plays out, the meltdown on the Juventus forum has been amazing reading this afternoon!
Haha, don't give a feck about their fans..they get 8 free transfers every window, have Ronaldo and win the league every year. They also just got De Ligt the spoilt buggers!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
God no, no Dybala, another DiMaria, who does not want to come, but he will be pushed to leave Juve, and Ed will give him 490k per day, and he will say "Always wanted to play for United" and United fans are happy now, they never ever learn, big names at United are made not bought.

Hawks2008

Hopefully we can get some players out the door too, god knows there's some wasters here. Sanchez leaving would be as good as a signing.

Nick7

He works for sky, under contract. Doesn't sell them anything
Well there you go. I had known he works with/for them. But I didn't know if he was a contracted employee or freelancer with an agreement. Thanks!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Dybala would be an exciting transfer, in spite of a low key season, but the bit about him not actually wanting to leave gives me pause. We don't want another Di Maria.

Status
Not open for further replies.