Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dong Fangzhuo

433. Probably, Longstaff / Mctominay as a DM. Also Bruno as an 8 is defensively just as good, its a myth that he doesn't control the midfield defensively or gets found out like Pogba.
Yeah maybe, but that would mean playing Dybala on the right.

mav_9me

Bruno Fernandes the bigger issue is Matic and DM
Agreed.

It is so weird, while I am happy we are signing all these players, I am more concerned about the DM position. I see Matic as done and McT as unsure if ready for that big a responsibility. But what do I know. I was ecstatic about Schneiderlin and thought he would boss our midfield. Hopefully I am wrong about this again like before.

Alabaster Codify7

Agreed.

It is so weird, while I am happy we are signing all these players, I am more concerned about the DM position. I see Matic as done and McT as unsure if ready for that big a responsibility. But what do I know. I was ecstatic about Schneiderlin and thought he would boss our midfield. Hopefully I am wrong about this again like before.

He's ready. He's just not capable. He isn't of a high enough quality to be running that position for a big PL club. As a rotation option, fine, but not as the main man. Too limited.

Loon

:lol:
People who criticise this thread should have a look at The Transfer Show on Sky. I mean, Jesus, remember when Sky used to offer a reasonably polished product? Nothing could polish that turd. Not even Kirsty Gallagher (what happened to her?)

They have suggested the Bruno transfer to us is all Sporting guff.

Dong Fangzhuo

When facing deep defenses it doesn't hurt to play him there cutting inside to shoot and score.
I prefer round pegs for round holes, especially when they effectively cost 80m+ and would be our highest paid and best/2nd best player if used correctly.

MDFC Manager

Agreed.

You need some longstaff in your life

SATA

What's happening to Darmian? He hasn't travelled to Cardiff, hasn't played a single minute of pre season and no team are said to be in for him so far. The poor lad in limbo

Castia

What's happening to Darmian? He hasn't travelled to Cardiff, hasn't played a single minute of pre season and no team are said to be in for him so far. The poor lad in limbo

feck knows why we don’t just grant him a free move. Fairly obvious he can get an Italian club yet we can’t agree a deal and end up paying 3 years worth of wages.

Offer him out for zero, just get him off the books at this point.

Patrick08

I prefer round pegs for round holes, especially when they effectively cost 80m+ and would be our highest paid and best/2nd best player if used correctly.
So it should apply to Pogba as well as he is also effectively a top no 10. I prefer that as well but the way we do business doesn't allow us that otherwise we dont need a 10 this summer, we needed someone like pepe who is a right winger.

mav_9me

He's ready. He's just not capable. He isn't of a high enough quality to be running that position for a big PL club. As a rotation option, fine, but not as the main man. Too limited.
Fair enough. Wouldn't necessarily disagree although he has surprised me with what he has shown this preseason. Then again this is preseason. We shall see.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Did Juve just lose their minds? Letting Dybala and Cancelo leave for Manchester and replacing them with Lukaku and Danilo?

That defeat to Ajax did a number on them.

Josep Dowling

433. Probably, Longstaff / Mctominay as a DM. Also Bruno as an 8 is defensively just as good, its a myth that he doesn't control the midfield defensively or gets found out like Pogba.
Difficult to tell how good Fernandes is considering he is playing in the Portuguese league.

Hulksmash

Mandzukic , dybala , Maguire , Bruno

This can't be real , if Woodward pulled this off he can't be critiselized anymore. The squad will be immense

Patrick08

They already tried that at Juve and he's significantly worse if played on the right.
With Pogba and Bruno creating ( if we get him) and him cutting inside I think we will find some balance and quality in the right which is totally inept at the moment. I agree he is not on his best on the right but certainly more deadly than any other player on the right against parked defenses.

Walters_19_MuFc

Kind of always knew we were going to finalize a deal to sign Maguire, but now it has been confirmed I'm buzzing. Exactly what we need, in my opinion. Yes, he's not the quickest centre back in the world, but I've never watched him and thought he's really struggling against a certain player.

Obviously now he's set to be the worlds most expensive defender, everything will be scrutinized, but he just needs to keep doing what he was doing.

Patrick08

Difficult to tell how good Fernandes is considering he is playing in the Portuguese league.
We can never find out until we try and see. Players dont forget passing ability in what ever league they play, might take time initially to adapt to physical level and tempo.

Patrick08

Did Juve just lose their minds? Letting Dybala and Cancelo leave for Manchester and replacing them with Lukaku and Danilo?

That defeat to Ajax did a number on them.
They have spent too much on high salaries in search of Ucl and want to balance the books.

They are also giving Ramsey 400k and Rabiot and deligt high salaries too alongside Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.