Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter Yer Nan

So now Newcastle start spending money once Benitez's got fed up with the penny pinching and replaced him with a dud like Steve Bruce
That happened to him and Valencia too. He was doing a great job, punching above their weight without getting any money. He complained, resigned and then they bring in Ranieri and spend a lot right away.

Maybe he's just hard to like and get along with? Either way both clubs ended up spiting themselves.

Josep Dowling

We can never find out until we try and see. Players dont forget passing ability in what ever league they play, might take time initially to adapt to physical level and tempo.
True, many teams have come from that league and proved their worth. I’m just not unsure we need him and Dybala. I think we need an actual CM or RW. I’d take both if that’s what we are doing though.

Alabaster Codify7

So now Newcastle start spending money once Benitez's got fed up with the penny pinching and replaced him with a dud like Steve Bruce

Like us on several occasions, Mike Ashley has proven himself to be reactive not proactive, here.

Resting on his laurels and only spending when the sh*t is really hitting the fan. Like our board. Mourinho finishes 2nd, they tighen the purse-strings and refuse to back him fully (in some signings cases, it was the right decision). But if they'd bought him Maguire and maybe 1-2 other signings, we might well have finished top 4 and they wouldn't need to spend as much this summer.

Seems like several football owners are very short-sighted in this way which is bizarre for such successful businessmen.

Patrick08

Like us on several occasions, Mike Ashley has proven himself to be reactive not proactive, here.

Resting on his laurels and only spending when the sh*t is really hitting the fan. Like our board. Mourinho finishes 2nd, they tighen the purse-strings and refuse to back him fully (in some signings cases, it was the right decision). But if they'd bought him Maguire and maybe 1-2 other signings, we might well have finished top 4 and they wouldn't need to spend as much this summer.

Seems like several football owners are very short-sighted in this way which is bizarre for such successful businessmen.
I hope we take Longstaff on board from them.

ArjenIsM3

fecking Luke Shaw, that massive arse of his provides a lot of drag. Slower than Juan Mata, WTF????
This is actually an interesting post from Lukaku. Not sure how the club feel about him sharing internal data to be honest.

Rish Sawhney

Yeah but Mourinho would still be here. So really would it have been better?

King Eric 7

Interesting graphic, although the eye tells me that Lukaku will be the first to be gassed after a couple of sprints.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Interesting graphic, although the eye tells me that Lukaku will be the first to be gassed after a couple of sprints.
Also what's the point of being fast when your first touch is akin to hitting the ball with a sledgehammer.

Kearnkoff69

This is actually an interesting post from Lukaku. Not sure how the club feel about him sharing internal data to be honest.
Based on his last few tweets, Lukaku doesn't seem to care in the slightest how the club feels about what he's doing. I will say, I find it hard to believe that Young is only slightly slower than Dan James, who is down the pecking order from Dalot and Lukaku, and just barely ahead of Smalling. I would love to know how they measure these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.