Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Cant see the video, can anyone post it?
Pretty sure Lukaku has deleted it... wonder if the club has given him a bit of a slap on the wrist? Or was it something he'd knocked up in photoshop due to him doing bugger all lately?

Tom Van Persie

No relation
What were his actual words? I haven't listened to it?
From what I've gathered, he said it a couple of days ago and he said that it was in his opinio. Also he could've meant that Dybala will still be a Juve player at the start of next week which is entirely possible since it seems we've still got some negotiating to do with Dybala's agent.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
From what I've gathered, he said it a couple of days ago and he said that it was in his opinio. Also he could've meant that Dybala will still be a Juve player at the start of next week which is entirely possible since it seems we've still got some negotiating to do with Dybala's agent.
Yep sounds like they're definitely twisting words there.
Was it Romano that tweeted before that Dybala was completely focused on Uniteds offer after feeling hurt and betrayed by Juve? Or was that someone else? Probably a few days left in this one yet, but its' looking increasing likely that he'll end up at United.

AFC NimbleThumb

You know those players that you’ve always liked for now reason.

Mario is one of those, I’m more excited about this than Maguire which means I should probably begin watching another sport.

Praying this guy becomes a cult hero for us - I just love watching him play & I don’t know why.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
From what I've gathered, he said it a couple of days ago and he said that it was in his opinion. Also he could've meant that Dybala will still be a Juve player at the start of next week which is entirely possible since it seems we've still got some negotiating to do with Dybala's agent.
Correction... Romano was on the Sky transfer talk podcast this afternoon and was asked in his opinion if Dybala will be a Juve or United player by this time next week and he said "at this moment I think he will be a Juventus player" This was obviously before the news came out that United were discussing his image rights so yeah his opinion might be different now. My bad guys. @Brownie85

2:50 https://play.acast.com/s/transfertalk/https://api.spreaker.com/episode/18708353

Nick7

Correction... Romano was on the Sky transfer talk podcast this afternoon and was asked in his opinion if Dybala will be a Juve or United player by this time next week and he said "at this moment I think he will be a Juventus player" This was obviously before the news came out that United were discussing his image rights so yeah his opinion might be different now. My bad guys. @Brownie85

2:50 https://play.acast.com/s/transfertalk/https://api.spreaker.com/episode/18708353
Was that recorded this afternoon?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
No worries, he definitely seems to have changed his tone this evening then.
Seems like this is changing quickly by the minute. I still don't understand this whole meeting with Sarri business. Juve have no intention of keeping him, and it's obvious Sarri isn't going to go against his bosses. For all accounts and purposes, it looks like his Juve career is done and dusted.

Butty19

I don’t think there’s anything more heartbreaking than loading up 10 new transfer tweets to realise 9 of them are from Fridge Chutney.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Hasn't he changed his tune recently then?
Yes, he's now saying we're looking at dealing with his image rights and looking to finalise personal terms.
Pretty much what he's saying in this podcast, he's seriously looking at United's offer and that Romano believes that Ronaldo will tell Dybala to go to United. Also saying in this podcast that he's sad with Juve for whats going on and wants to talk to Sarri, which it's been reported, will be a pointless exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.