Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treble

They need to balance their books for FFP. They signed Ronaldo and De Ligt on massive transfers. Ronaldo earns close to £1m a week there!
I recognise this point and it might be valid. Knowing how cunning Juve are though and also their generally brilliant record in the transfer market, I'd be very wary of accepting deals which look exceptionally good. No expert on Dybala but he he might not be the world class talent that many seem to believe he is. The other Juve forwards are 33+ y.o., the young one (Kean) was sold, why get rid of a world class attacking talent when he is about to enter his prime? There is something fishy in that deal.

pacifictheme

United have done nothing wrong here. To be fair, Juventus haven't either. Juve have a player they don't want and wanted to use him to get a player they did. United have a player they don't want and were interested in the deal offered by Juve.

The player from Juve couldn't agree. The player from United just wants out. The Juve player is prepared to be treated like shite and used his out to try to obtain a ridiculous deal to leave. His agent exploited the position as well.

The end result is Juve will be left with a player who loves the club but deep down knows he's not wanted and has been treated pretty badly, but ultimately his own greed has left him stranded with little bargaining power.

United are left with a player they will try to sell elsewhere because they know he wants to leave. They have backed away from signing a FIFA superstar and rejected his unreasonable demands and they have appeared to learn from past mistakes.

Just because Ole, or Ed, or the Glazers don't buy who the fans here want, doesn't make it right to declare all out war against them. Claim they are clueless, claim they don't care or claim they are inept

They have signed an exceptionally promising young winger/attacking forward. They have paid a lot of money for an exceptionally promising defender/wing back to replace a player who was never a true fit, and fill a position that has been neglected for years.

The young player is a proper talent and has shown he could be a top world class player In his position after a couple of performances. His potential is exciting.

On top of that a world record fee has been paid for a centre back. A position the fans have been raging about being filled for years now and with a player who could become truly world class. But the fans moan we don't spend enough, then moan we spend too much.

Instead of being happy let's ignore the positives and instead let's moan and attack and disrupt and act like spoiled kids because we didn't sign a FIFA team and because players the Caf liked were ignored, because let's face it, the Caf knows better.

Bollocks. Yes there are negatives but there are so many positives that are being ignored or overlooked.

We have some excellent youth players who can step up, and remember, nobody wins anything with kids!

I just hope that ridiculous statement comes back to haunt this generation as much as it did the last!
Agree with most of this but james is not an acceptablr attacking addition alone.

I think people are annoyed abour dybala because that was a chance offer. Other than him we've gone in for no other decent attacking options. Its baffling. Shows a total lack of ambition by the club.

Classical Mechanic

I recognise this point and it might be valid. Knowing how cunning Juve are though and also their generally brilliant record in the transfer market, I'd be very wary of accepting deals which look exceptionally good. No expert on Dybala but he he might not be the world class talent that many seem to believe he is. The other Juve forwards are 33+ y.o., the young one (Kena) was sold, why get rid of a world class attacking talent when he is about to enter his prime? There is something fishy in that deal.
I think he's probably not developed into the player they thought he would and he doesn't fit in the side with Ronaldo, which was the issue last year. It's the same at international level with Messi. He's one of those players that's hard to fit in the modern game I think.

Juve really have put all their eggs in the Ronaldo basket though, if he gets injured or drops off then they're screwed.

I don't understand, so who were targeting before Juve stepped in with their Dybala offer? We should still be getting someone for that postion as he was never in our original plans.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
See! We ARE intersted in Bruno...

Simon Stone?

More link Simon Stoner!

Eh lads?

Eh?

:nervous:

:(

AFC NimbleThumb

Yet he finished with a very decent input. If we werent so shit, then maybe players wouldnt be so fecking miserable.
This./

There are plenty of South American’s living in Manchester playing for the other side & getting on fine.

The truth is the atmosphere in & outside of the club is dreadful for any ‘star’ player.

This summer has been shambolic.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Eriksen would help share the creative burden with Pogba. Shame there's no chance Spurs sell to us this late in the window.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Eriksen would help share the creative burden with Pogba. Shame there's no chance Spurs sell to us this late in the window.
I wouldn't say there's no chance. Eriksen only has one year left on his contract and Spurs are looking at Lo Celso and Fernandes.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
See! We ARE intersted in Bruno...

Simon Stone?

More link Simon Stoner!

Eh lads?

Eh?

:nervous:

:(
We have a scout that goes to all Portuguese top matches, it's nothing new. I guess we've watched him closely and decided he's not got what it takes to go up a level.

settembrini

These swap deals we are being offered are amazing. Juventus want us to take their pensioners and Madrid think Rodriguez is somehow worth almost the equivalent of Pogba. It's like us offering Matic for Casemiro and Pereira for Pjanic.

OoopsMisclick

Or we from them? They have a better attack and a more experienced manager too.
Depends on how you look at it of course ;)

Sad times. If we slightly capitalised on the situation of Arsenal and Chelsea, we would easily make top 4.
It would make sure we'd get that sweet sponsorship money for years to come.

I'm still surprised by our poor performance this window.
While believing in youth is commendable, it's insane to think Greenwood, Gomes, Chong,... will step up and have an immediate impact.
They need guidance and time to grow.

Affirmation

To monitor, however, the situation of the Argentine in these hours, as for Juventus it is a player outgoing.

Sterling Archer

I see our fans do the same constantly. It's been clear for a while that journalists read these forums or are fed narratives from these forums to play on and provoke. This is another example.
I'm reading rumors from Italy that the fallout with Dybala has nothing to do with salary, desire to play for or us and least of all being Argie - it's agent fees and image rights.

Agent fees are big part of why we lost out on Hazard, no? More concerning is that our commercial interest trumps the sporting side if the image rights are why this deal fails. Read that there's a difference structure to it in Italy vs United who owns most rights or something?

Point being - the English media spin is rather sinister and far from the truth.

ArjenIsM3

I'm reading rumors from Italy that the fallout with Dybala has nothing to do with salary, desire to play for or us and least of all being Argie - it's agent fees and image rights.

Agent fees are big part of why we lost out on Hazard, no? More concerning is that our commercial interest trumps the sporting side if the image rights are why this deal fails. Read that there's a difference structure to it in Italy vs United who owns most rights or something?

Point being - the English media spin is rather sinister and far from the truth.
How do you know which story is true and which isn't?

Womp

idiot
Despite us pulling out Juventus still consider Dybala a player they want to leave
To whom? No clubs need him enough to fork out the funds required, apart from us. Only way they get him out is if they convince him to lower his demands and join us.

Jules_T

What does this mean?
Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro showed up this morning at the Continassa to carry out medical tests and then make themselves available to Sarri. To monitor, however, the situation of the Argentine in these hours, as for Juventus it is a player outgoing.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's saying juventus still want to sell dybala

Tosicsleftpeg

I might be in the minority guy I think it's a good call to cancel the dybala deal. What's the point paying someone 300k a week and then having them sulk.

We need committed and hungry players, yes they need to have quality but more important is the desire to succeed at this club.

MUFC OK

I might be in the minority guy I think it's a good call to cancel the dybala deal. What's the point paying someone 300k a week and then having them sulk.

We need committed and hungry players, yes they need to have quality but more important is the desire to succeed at this club.
We are woefully short of quality and will be absolutely dominated against the likes of City and liverpool, I'm talking 35% possession dominated, but hey at least we will be a hungry team with few actual ball players.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I don't think people are annoyed at the fact we're cancelling Dybala, more the fact we're briefing we will sell Lukaku and not replace him.

I'm personally hoping it's a negotiating technique to tell clubs we'd like a replacement but aren't desperate for one so won't be ripped off. Gotta admit I'm worried about his just not spending the money though.

Morpheus 7

To monitor, however, the situation of the Argentine in these hours, as for Juventus it is a player outgoing.
He's had some posts on his page over the Dybala saga, click bait and milking it. Suppose they only have a few more days of doing it with United.

Status
Not open for further replies.