g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun1

Maybe it has become abundantly clear to Dybala that Juve do not want him and his lot are trying to revive the United deal since PSG's offer is not forthcoming!

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Thomas Partey 43.5million buyout clause. Go get him Woodward. This is the guy we need, a real battler, and tigerish in the tackle. has a heart like a lion and will run forever. He pops up to score a few goals also.
Sounds perfect; any idea why other clubs haven't gone for him?

NJM78

So Eriksen as a replacement for Pogba, why not as midfield partner. This whole everything is based on Pogba possibly leaving narrative, annoys me.
We lost Fellaini who had his uses and we lost Herrera. Pereira and McT were with us last season so the only new midfielder we have is 17 year old Garner.

Why do the club seem so blasé about midfield signings!?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
So Eriksen as a replacement for Pogba, why not as midfield partner. This whole everything is based on Pogba possibly leaving narrative, annoys me.
We lost Fellaini who had his uses and we lost Herrera. Pereira and McT were with us last season so the only new midfielder we have is 17 year old Garner.

Why do the club seem so blasé about midfield signings!?
Because we have a fecking 28 man squad, every other team trims their squad, we constantly carry a bloated one. Fellaini was surplus to requirements and Mctominnay will play far more and in turn take Herrera’s spot in the squad.

Ban

No problem, never lived there and can't speak the language, my mum was actually born in the Cape Verde also, not Portugal.

I do have a soft spot for the national team, that's why I'm borderline obsessed with us getting Fernandes despite British journalists pissing on my chips.
Who knows, maybe it will happen in the end. :)

Fooza

Not even a crumb of reliable news for any incomings or outgoings. This is unfortunately going to end badly. Surprised by no lukaku news.

MUFC OK

We need both, we need a CDM who is better than Matic and we also need a creator. Matic is finished
I said as much as - of course we need both. We aren't getting both. We probably aren't getting one but I'd rather a creative player as we have mctominay, fred, pereira who could play cdm and we've just strengthened defensively.

Ban

Lukaku is a strange one, theres no going back now but if we end up just selling him without a replacement that would be bad.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Lukaku is a strange one, theres no going back now but if we end up just selling him without a replacement that would be bad.
Yep. Unless Greenwood proves himself as some kind of once in a generation prodigy, we'd be weaker in attack which we can't really afford to be.

MUFC OK

James Cooper yesterday said on Sky Sports more United signings are unlikely. What do you think guys. Reliable or not?
I think he hasn't got a f*king clue and is just guessing, yet again. We give these journalists far too much credit.

NJM78

Because we have a fecking 28 man squad, every other team trims their squad, we constantly carry a bloated one. Fellaini was surplus to requirements and Mctominnay will play far more and in turn take Herrera’s spot in the squad.
I understand the bloated squad argument and the club renewing Mata, Young, Jones etc was really not necessary. Not selling Darmian last season or this summer so far also is incredible.

I would 100% be chasing at least one midfielder because if Pogba leaves, our midfield goes from being decent to bottom half fodder. He will definitely leave next season in my opinion as I believe we will fail again for top 4. The planning involved by all parties over the past 12 months have been terrible.

A lot of pressure on McT this season then as I have little faith in Pereira and Fred being consistent. Matic can't play more than 1 game a week either as he looks spent. Hopefully some truth in Eriksen rumours.

Fooza

I think he hasn't got a f*king clue and is just guessing, yet again. We give these journalists far too much credit.
I think he is most likely true, doesn't take a journo to work that one out, the writing is on the wall, we ain't linked with anyone, no one else is leaving, theres even doubts of lukaku leaving before thursday. I don't even have faith we can do quick deals anymore.

Snafu17

Miguel Delaney knows feck all, James Robson knows feck all, Nicolo Schira knows feck all.

There's now way we will manage to sing Eriksen, especially not this late in the window.

$inner_88

Ducker did just call the Rooney situation before anyone last night.

Hopefully he's on a roll right now.

£60m is being floated around. That would be a decent price.

Infra-red

Ducker did just call the Rooney situation before anyone last night.

Hopefully he's on a roll right now.

£60m is being floated around. That would be a decent price.
Seems too good to be true. No idea why Spurs would offer us this kind of lifeline.

MrSingh2002

I hate it when we try and sign a player and the other clubs replacement is the better signing. Still don't understand why we're not after Fernandes when we already want half the current Tottenham squad.

We'll want Fernandes in 2 seasons.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
How on earth are we planning on convincing Spurs that they should sell us one of their best players days before end of the window?

GBBQ

Miguel Delaney knows feck all, James Robson knows feck all, Nicolo Schira knows feck all.

There's now way we will manage to sing Eriksen, especially not this late in the window.
Of course we can. Transfers can be done in a short space in time when all parties are interested in making it work. Probably we've already sounded out Eriksen's camp about what we could offer, Spurs set a price and then we have to decide if we want to pay it.

MUFC OK

I could do what 99% of these journalists/correspondents do:

"There is a feeling that United may be in the market for one more player"
It is believed that the midfield is their priority area. There are still question marks over Pogba's future as European window doesnt close for another 2 weeks, meaning he could still move to real Madrid. It is thought united would look to bring in 2 players if Pogba was to leave. They're thought to be interested in Eriksen but Daniel Levy would rather sell abroad and use funds to sign Fernandes. Looks to be no way back for Lukaku with Inter expected to make an improved bid"..

In Rainbows

We needed midfield reinforcements regardless. On the other hand, getting rid of Jones, Rojo, Young, and Darmian should have been obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.