Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Why is it too late exactly?

Surely if both clubs and the player want the transfer to happen they can get it through?
Spurs have the whole month to sell him elsewhere. We generally take time to get deals over the line. And there's what, two and a half days to go now? Eriksen would be an incredible signing - better than dybala - but I'm not at all optimistic.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Sources told MEN Spurs were “gutted” United didn’t trigger Alderweireld’s release clause. Right...

IrishRedDevil

Youth players get their chance if they're deemed good enough, e.g. Gomez, TAA, Brewster (and hopefully Hoever and Elliott this season as well).
Brewster hasn't played a single competitive game for Liverpool? Maybe you mean he will get a few games next season.
Gomez played 24 games for Charloton in the Championship before getting his move, so he had a bit more experience elsewhere.
TAA is the only one.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Spurs have the whole month to sell him elsewhere. We generally take time to get deals over the line. And there's what, two and a half days to go now? Eriksen would be an incredible signing - better than dybala - but I'm not at all optimistic.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think it will necessarily happen either, but I still think we have the time to strike a deal.

We will have to offer significantly more than our European rivals to tempt Spurs, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Why though? Arsenal are already overstocked with attacking players.

peridigm

Has there ever been a player linked to a club so relentlessly as Bruno to United?

El-Manos

Ya.... we’re not finishing ahead of Arsenal next season if they get that defender from Leipzig as well. They could potentially have an excellent window.

nainaisson

Sources told MEN Spurs were “gutted” United didn’t trigger Alderweireld’s release clause. Right...
Yeah, why would they be "gutted" that their best centre-back didn't join one of their rivals for the top four? Makes no sense. I'm the one who was gutted that we didn't trigger his release clause.

Classical Mechanic

He's going to run his contract down and leave for nothing so they'll have an unmotivated player for the rest of the season. Rumours are that he's looking for a major money move to China next season.

Kostov

He gets way less abuse than Young and Jones. You don't see them sulk or want away.
Young and Jones are probably two of the luckiest players in the PL. If we had a little bit of sense we would have got rid long time ago. Can you imagine Inter and Juventus being interested in them?

NJM78

Coutinho with Lacazette, Aubameyang, Pepe.

That's an impressive forward line if true.

Praying our new more solid looking defence is enough to get us 4th. Doubt it very much though, 6th again my 50 notes are on.

joedirt87

Has there ever been a player linked to a club so relentlessly as Bruno to United?
You’ve been a member since 2011. Unless you lived under a rock you could not have missed the Sneijder or Gaitan sagas. Or maybe the De Rossi years. Think we were linked with De Rossi for at least 6-8 years

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition

Hope this isn't true or the deal collapses. Hate it when clubs help out R. Madrid or Barca with their mistakes. Either in transfer fees or wage bill

SaintMuppet

As
I do see your point, as a woman though I actually find it somewhat amusing, I’d never heard men speak like this before finding the caf, and I have to admit I did chuckle the first few times I saw it, however if I was at a bar discussing transfer news and a fella started ‘unzipping’ that would be a whole other story. I can’t speak for the other ladies here (or the children) but for the most part I find it harmless male humor and not offensive.
As a male I find it amusing. But nothing about football sends excess blood to my extremities, I would find it a bit weird if it did in myself or anybody else. I’m sure there are those who do mind.....

I like a large bar of chocolate and a coke with my football. That’s as sexy as it gets for teetotal me

Godfather

Coutinho with Lacazette, Aubameyang, Pepe.

That's an impressive forward line if true.

Praying our new more solid looking defence is enough to get us 4th. Doubt it very much though, 6th again my 50 notes are on.
The bus will be back :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.