Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I have to ask this. Why have United waited so long to try and make some much needed signings? Signing Eriksen and Mandzukic in the last few days of the window seems like a last ditch effort to get some bodies in, as opposed to having a plan in place to get specific targets through the door.

NJM78

I have to ask this. Why have United waited so long to try and make some much needed signings? Signing Eriksen and Mandzukic in the last few days of the window seems like a last ditch effort to get some bodies in, as opposed to having a plan in place to get specific targets through the door.
You had to ask that, really!?

Cantona in disguise

I believe there has been a plan all along it just hasn't worked as perfectly as wanted. That coupled with Woodward is a bit of numpty. If we can manage a midfielder with some creativity we have had a good window.

Suv666

Have you not followed us for the past 5 years? Every year seems like the year Woody would finally get his act together. Reckon me Grandma can do a better job than him and she died 10 years ago.

cyberman

Eriksen has been in the offing for a while apprently.
Spurs will only sell to us as a last resort so, by definition, it was always going to be this late.

LordNinio

I have to believe we'll end up with one of Bruno, Dybala, Coutinho or Eriksen.

I believe Dybala is dead, I think Coutinho and Bruno are equally unlikely.. but Eriksen. Man.. that's the one.

It'll actually take me a quick minute to get round to liking him. Man absolutely ruined us (Ireland) in the Aviva. The dose.
Wow, they kept that quiet :eek:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I have to believe we'll end up with one of Bruno, Dybala, Coutinho or Eriksen.

I believe Dybala is dead, I think Coutinho and Bruno are equally unlikely.. but Eriksen. Man.. that's the one.

It'll actually take me a quick minute to get round to liking him. Man absolutely ruined us (Ireland) in the Aviva. The dose.
Failed his medical checkup I presume.

Thepinhead

The market is just crazy mate. Clubs use the media to drive prices up and waits to see if they can start a bidding war

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Although we do generally seem to work at a glacial pace, there's an article on the last page that says we've been working on this deal for months. It's from The Athletic as well, and their whole USP is well-researched, bullshit-free journalism, so this might be the culmination of a lot of hard work and good fortune (Real's waning interest).

WensleyMU

Spurs will need some help to afford Dybala so it's only fair we table a late bid for Son.

We owe Spurs that much.

Thepinhead

Why do they need to be talking to his agent at this stage? He's as good as agreed. They should focus on agreeing a fee :lol:
Usually a hefty fee might mean that the player has to go down in salary to balance it out a bit. So if they promised lukaku a certain salary they might have to renegotiate that in order to pay the transfer fee

2E_MUFC

Maybe he will accept spurs and a lower wage there. Champions League and playing for Poch? I don’t see why not.

AaronRedDevil

I mean it doesn't really make sense why dybala would go to Spurs. Only thing is that they are in the CL. One way or another spurs will fall apart again and united will be top dog in 2 or 3 years time.

Status
Not open for further replies.