Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Eriksen would be the best signing we could make out of the Eriksen, Fernandes, Dybala, trio.

Traub

I’ve only just learnt to look at the name on the transfer tweets page so as to avoid chutney, and now the transfer season is coming to an end :(

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Maybe he will accept spurs and a lower wage there. Champions League and playing for Poch? I don’t see why not.
Highly doubt he'll accept lower wages just to play for Poch.
If Spurs bend to his demands, you can expect Kane, Son etc to be knocking at Poch's door demanding a bigger wage.

NJM78

What the hell is this! Hope its for decent money as he could easily be playing in the Championship atleast.
Just googled where it is, nice beaches and a two hour drive from Aiya Napa. Puncheon going for the club 18-30 life.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

nainaisson

Why do they need to be talking to his agent at this stage? He's as good as agreed. They should focus on agreeing a fee :lol:
Maybe they're helping them come up with more harebrained schemes to force a move. Everything they've tried so far has been hilarious and pathetic, so I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Don't believe Tottenham have even bid for him :lol:

1. The fee seems low. We wouldn't accept anything less for Lukaku but would swap him for a player Juve value at 64m...
2. Tottenham have a really tight wage budget. Dybala would shatter that. Imagine the likes of Kane and Alli if that were true

NJM78

I don't get it, why is so many people calling him disrespectful ...
Guy just took his old shirt off, and showed a new one, stupid way to announce, yes, specially in todays era of piano playing footballers, or is there something else
It didn’t go down too well when I removed my Tesco shirt to reveal an Asda one.

Affirmation

If this is legit then possibly the high demands that came with potentially signing him were partly out of his hand, wages aside obviously.

Anustart89

I don't get it, why is so many people calling him disrespectful ...
Guy just took his old shirt off, and showed a new one, stupid way to announce, yes, specially in todays era of piano playing footballers, or is there something else
It's fecking disrespectful to the club that he left!!

For that reason, I demand that any player announcement doesn't include any mention of the club the player joined from.

"Koscielny has joined Bordeaux from Arsenal". I'd be fuming if I were an Arsenal fan!

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Guus Til leaves AZ Alkmaar for Spartak Moscow. Reported fee of 18 million euros.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

If this is legit then possibly the high demands that came with potentially signing him were partly out of his hand, wages aside obviously.
I read this too. @Sterling Archer pointed it out I recall - that was a major sticking point as he'd have to transfer it to Adidas which was working out expensive for him, or something like that.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
McCarthy and McArthur
I remember one of them were quite hyped up (came from Wigan was it?) and the caf was quite excited for him at the time. Think it's the Everton one.

Anyway, this whole Mcarthy and McArthur business is like Nolan and Noble for West Ham all over again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I remember one of them were quite hyped up (came from Wigan was it?) and the caf was quite excited for him at the time. Think it's the Everton one.

Anyway, this whole Mcarthy and McArthur business is like Nolan and Noble for West Ham all over again.
You're right. The café were so desperate to bring a centre mid in, after years of hurt, literally anyone would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.