Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

432JuanMata

Too be fair DiMarzio was right about Maguire and Dybala it was Dybala that asked for too much so we stopped the deal.
He better be wrong about Llorente as he’s average at best

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Delaney’s articles are such speculative nonsense. He really is one of the worst out there for me.

JMack1234

Delaney knows absolutely nothing.

He should be an inspiration to any inspiring writer. If you can make so many high profile mistake and still be chief football writer at the Independent. Anyone can do it.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
The weird thing is that I feel like Romano is killing it, but him and DiMarzio are essentially the same person aren't they?

DON’T PANIC ™

I don’t understand why we don’t go for Lo Celso and Erikson, that would really annoy spurs and make losing Pogba easier to take.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
How has Di Marzio gone from Nostradamus to Indykaila?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Too be fair DiMarzio was right about Maguire and Dybala it was Dybala that asked for too much so we stopped the deal.
He better be wrong about Llorente as he’s average at best
Was right about Maguire? Fecking hell. Everyone knew Maguire was imminent. Stevie Wonder saw that one coming.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
Why isn't Miguel Delaney banned from here? This guy has no clue.

I Am Zlatan

To be fair, has Di Marzio been wrong though (correct me if I’m wrong)? he did say we were waiting on Dybala’s answer (didn’t say Dybala said yes), and the other targets, we don’t really know what’s going on, the transfer window is still open, so there might be some truth to what he’s saying.. even though again, I think we’re done with our signings.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
To be fair, has Di Marzio been wrong though (correct me if I’m wrong)? he did say we were waiting on Dybala’s answer (didn’t say Dybala said yes), and the other targets, we don’t really know what’s going on, the transfer window is still open, so there might be some truth to what he’s saying.. even though again, I think we’re done with our signings.
Said we'd pretty much signed Fernandes. I think he's a Juve mouthpiece right now.

jesperjaap

You're not alone mate. Eriksen is perhaps the most overrated player in this forum. He is not world class or the best midfielder in the league. People just like to hype other clubs players and downgrade our own.
Well, its not I dont think he is good, as he obviously is. Prices quoted due to contract and as a player, hardly a bad signing in the current market. Its just I dont get the world class thing, one of the premiership greats etc etc. Months and months ago had this conversation and people were arguing over him being a number 10 or attacking midfielder and I was saying he would hardly be comparable to premiership greats like Zola, Berkamp, Lampard, Scholes from either position and some were saying he was on that level and some even said better than Berkamp, a good player, it is only opinions but I found those comparisons ludicrous to be honest

settembrini

Why the feck do you sell Fellaini only to buy the same type of player 6 months later?
I said the same when Di Marzio and his colleagues said we were buying Mandzukic. That story died within a day and this won't even last that long. They don't seem to have a clue about our transfers atm.

Last edited:

jesperjaap

It still annoys me that Barca give LIverpool £150 million for him, when anyone with a pair of eyes could have told them that they were overpaying by £100 million. FFS, what were they thinking?
Always been a talented player, remember watching hi when he had first signed for Inter and thinking he looked a great player in the making....had totally forgot about him when Liverpool bought him, he was fantastic for the for a while and you can understand why only a big fee was going to tempt Liverpool to sell him, £50m would never have got him, they were always going to have to over pay if they wanted him....but £150m was ridiculous really

Status
Not open for further replies.