Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
He’s a really good versatile player that can play in two positions that we need. How is the idiotic?
Why? Hes improved physically. Could use that on the RW.
He played 33 times up front last season getting 14 goals and 4 assists.

He played on the wing 8 times scoring 1 goal and no assist.

He's moved up top and become much more productive, so it would make sense he'd like to stay in the position he's now playing in and has gone up quite a few levels playing in.

Adamsk7

I’ve got a funny feeling that we aren’t making a bid for someone until we get the Lukaku money in. Think we are looking for a £150m net spend. The Dybala deal would back that up too. Whether it’s Fernandes or some other player, I don’t know, but I’ve got a funny feeling we’ll put in a bid of around the same sort of money for someone if this gets agreed today.

Fox outside the box

This is an entertainment industry. If we don’t put out an entertaining team this season, fewer people will watch. Simple as.

Of course the ones who shackle themselves to the team/TV will. But ones who can willfully avoid the disappointment that comes with watching this club for 6 years now will find better things to do with their time.
I get that but it also shows the fair weather fans from actual supporters of the club or fans of the sport.

There's far more to football than winning the champions league or Premier league.

Gasolin

He's also young and not proven at the highest level. He's not a step up on Rashford or Martial.

He's also not old enough to be happy sitting on the bench all season and coming on when needed.
We have James for that... we will see.

lifted

If we want it done by close of our window, you'd have to hope we want to reinvest that money.
You'd hope but I highly doubt we will. We just don't want this saga hanging over the club while the season is ongoing.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He played 33 times up front last season getting 14 goals and 4 assists.

He played on the wing 8 times scoring 1 goal and no assist.

He's moved up top and become much more productive, so it would make sense he'd like to stay in the position he's now playing in and has gone up quite a few levels playing in.
Him and Rashford playing as inside forwards on either side with Martial up top would be great. So much pace. All interchangeable too.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why are people even entertaining Chicharito TV? They've been spouting shite for years.

ash_86

Lo Celso, very close to being transferred by Betis to Tottenham

The Real Betis and Tottenham are close to sealing a deal for the transfer of Giovani Lo CelsoEnglish club. The amounts have not yet transpired but the operation must exceed 60 million euros between fixed and variable . The Argentine, who arrived in Heliopolis from Paris Saint-Germain for 25 million, has been a season in the Betic club and the parties hope to permanently close the deal before the end of the transfer market term in the Premier League tomorrow in the afternoon.
https://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/alf...ado-betis-al-tottenham-183405-1565192793.html

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Have you watched him recently? Can't say I have, looking at his stats, he seems to be decent. For that amount of money, I'd want a player better than decent though.
When I can, but not as much to give a proper opinion. I always liked him when he first came through, was extremely raw though. His output seems to have increased this season from playing in the centre more and looked lively the last match I watched of him. Strong dribbler and I think he's quite a good crosser, personally.

WensleyMU

Right winger - attacking midfielder. Quick, quite a decent goalscorer, technical. Hasn't missed a leaguematch in 3 years...which is good
Goes without saying he would injure himself by signing a contract with us.

MichaelRed

Why not. Makes loads of sense. Versatile, can play up front and on the RW. Young and comes from a pressing team.
He's not very good, has a shit touch & scored 13 with 4 assists in 38 league games this season. Do not want.

Josep Dowling

I want Lukaku to go but to go into the season with a lack of CM and one actual striker is absolutely shocking.

Can’t believe the board is leaving us in this position. Couldn’t we sign another player before the Lukaku deal? We have 3 weeks to negotiate with Inter. Now it looks like a net transfer spend of around £75m. Considering what we spent last season as well it’s nearly half what we should and could be spending in the window.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I don't think there's any outstanding candidates for the RW so would be happy to wait for Sancho next season.

I'd prefer us to get the AM sorted this summer with my order of preference being

Eriksen
Dybala
Fernandes
No a proven goal scorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.