Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedirt87

who is the hell is Inaki Williams. Also aren't Bilbao a PITA to deal with even when the release clause is matched.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Madrid offer 120+Modric (he didn't travel to the friendly that we play today)

KristianMackle

United going with everything for Iñaki Williams.Willing to pay the 88m€ clause(I don't know the journalist)
So much lies about United during every transfer window. It's sickening. Can't the club do something about this??

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
who is the hell is Inaki Williams. Also aren't Bilbao a PITA to deal with even when the release clause is matched.
It sounds like Herrera all over again. Could not see us getting this over the line in 24 hrs. You cannot do this sort of transfer at the drop of a hat.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Why not. Makes loads of sense. Versatile, can play up front and on the RW. Young and comes from a pressing team.
He's also young and not proven at the highest level. He's not a step up on Rashford or Martial.

He's also not old enough to be happy sitting on the bench all season and coming on when needed.

ForestRGoinUp

How many transfers get done with no time for medicals? Are there clauses for that sort of thing or it’s just a risk you take on deadline day punts?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He's also young and not proven at the highest level. He's not a step up on Rashford or Martial.

He's also not old enough to be happy sitting on the bench all season and coming on when needed.
I’m pretty sure he’d start for us on our RW. Lots of potential too.

Rolaholic

United going with everything for Iñaki Williams.Willing to pay the 88m€ clause(I don't know the journalist)
Praying that this is true

Inaki has been one of the best kept talents in Spain the last few years. He would instantly solve the black hole known as our right flank in attack

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
My Theory

Inter are rushing the deal today so we can re-invest the funds.
We have got wind that Zaha would be interested - We have asked him to prove how much he wants it..... Hence the slightly odd time to be handing in a request.
Part of the reason we agreed the deal we did with Palace for AWB was for us to keep the sell on clause with Palace so we could sign Zaha at a similar price that we would get for Lukaku. Hence us paying a little more than we should have for AWB.

Zaha would surely only hand in a request at this late stage if there was something in the pipeline and with respect to Everton, i cant imagine him giving up his loyalty payment to play for them. Arsenal have bought Pepe, Chelsea are out of the running. Could be Spurs, he has been linked with them before but Son and Lucas would likely be infront of him. So that leaves us. With a big gaping hole in our starting 11 for him on the right. Where in my opinion, he performs as well as anyone in the EPL.
One hell of a theory. We need a reliable striker not sure Zaha is the man though.

Angelinho

Trying to sign a player from Athletic Bilbao on the last day of a window? What could possibly go wrong?

WensleyMU

Im not familiar with the Bilbao player but after googling I now know he f**ks 4 times a week.

prateik

Madrid offer 120+Modric (he didn't travel to the friendly that we play today)
Modric is turning 34 in a month..

How much would he be worth? 10-20m?

120m + a 34 year old midfielder when PSG have already added a few this summer. Yeah.. not happening. Not even close.

lifted

My Theory

Inter are rushing the deal today so we can re-invest the funds.
We have got wind that Zaha would be interested - We have asked him to prove how much he wants it..... Hence the slightly odd time to be handing in a request.
Part of the reason we agreed the deal we did with Palace for AWB was for us to keep the sell on clause with Palace so we could sign Zaha at a similar price that we would get for Lukaku. Hence us paying a little more than we should have for AWB.

Zaha would surely only hand in a request at this late stage if there was something in the pipeline and with respect to Everton, i cant imagine him giving up his loyalty payment to play for them. Arsenal have bought Pepe, Chelsea are out of the running. Could be Spurs, he has been linked with them before but Son and Lucas would likely be infront of him. So that leaves us. With a big gaping hole in our starting 11 for him on the right. Where in my opinion, he performs as well as anyone in the EPL.
Or we just told them it had to be done by the close of the English window...

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Praying that this is true

Inaki has been one of the best kept talents in Spain the last few years. He would instantly solve the black hole known as our right flank in attack
He's in Perugia at the moment waiting to play a pre-season friendly against Roma as is the President of the club. If we are ringing Athletic Club they might find nobody is answering the phone.

Suedesi

The truth is that Inter only wants Lukaku to be able to swap him with Dybala. Then they will swap Dybala with Neymar at PSG. Inter will then swap Neymar and Icardi for Messi. Then Inter will swap Messi back to Juventus for Lukaku. Juventus will win the CL with Messi and Ronaldo.

The end.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He's improved his performances in the last few years due to being moved up front. To buy him and stick him back on the right wing would be idiotic. So it's most likely true.
He’s a really good versatile player that can play in two positions that we need. How is the idiotic?

Kaivalya

He's improved his performances in the last few years due to being moved up front. To buy him and stick him back on the right wing would be idiotic. So it's most likely true.
Why? Hes improved physically. Could use that on the RW.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Modric is turning 34 in a month..

How much would he be worth? 10-20m?

120m + a 34 year old midfielder when PSG have already added a few this summer. Yeah.. not happening. Not even close.
I imagine that he is valued for something else. In any case it is Madrid or Barcelona, and probably the sheikh prefer Madrid.
Anyway I'd prefer a loan

bucky

Inaki Williams would be fecking quality.
Have you watched him recently? Can't say I have, looking at his stats, he seems to be decent. For that amount of money, I'd want a player better than decent though.

SiRed

One hell of a theory. We need a reliable striker not sure Zaha is the man though.
I agree, i have been a bit far fetched with this.
I just want an attacking option so much that i am willing to believe my own rumours.

Inaki would be an insane signing that i never even thought of.

FromTheBench

His goalscoring record for a striker is pretty ordinary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.