Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

SATA

Yeah right we are working in a couple of deals, and nothing will be done by 5pm and we’ll brief we did all we could and we have already a very good window. The state of this football club

SATA

The meltdown from entitled fans in here is going to be incredible! hahahaha!

Moans and whinges there’s no clear philosophy with LVG/Mou/Moyes

*Signs a manager with a clear playing style and philosophy*

WHY ARENT WE MAKING HUGE MARQUEE SIGNINGS FOR THE SAKE OF IT WE’RE A BANTER CLUB *Throws plates at wall, toys out of pram

Dybala and his alleged mercenary ways can go to Spurs for all I care. I want players who will play through their skin for the club not their wage.
There’s always one

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Spurs are killing it and there are people on here happy with what United have done :lol:

We will be struggling to hold off Wolves, Leicester and Everton

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Jesus Christ that's a trainwreck of a post.
It’s true though

it’s already happening, its 8:23am and because theres no good news people are moaning & believing every single tweet, if it was a tweet about united people would still complain that its likely a brief “to keep everyone happy”

Jesus wept

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Don't see how Spurs play with Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Moura, Lo Celso, Dybala and Ndombele as every single one of those will be expecting to start games.

Depth is great, but they must surely be selling at least one?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The meltdown from entitled fans in here is going to be incredible! hahahaha!

Moans and whinges there’s no clear philosophy with LVG/Mou/Moyes

*Signs a manager with a clear playing style and philosophy*

WHY ARENT WE MAKING HUGE MARQUEE SIGNINGS FOR THE SAKE OF IT WE’RE A BANTER CLUB *Throws plates at wall, toys out of pram

Dybala and his alleged mercenary ways can go to Spurs for all I care. I want players who will play through their skin for the club not their wage.
Believe club propaganda all you like, if he can agree wages with Spurs there is no way we couldn't have got him for a wage that fits within our structure

Cassidy

Don't see how Spurs play with Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Moura, Lo Celso, Dybala and Ndombele as every single one of those will be expecting to start games.

Depth is great, but they must surely be selling at least one?
Spurs are going for the title, they are trying to have depth like City.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Believe club propaganda all you like, if he can agree wages with Spurs there is no way we couldn't have got him for a wage that fits within our structure
Why are we suddenly believing Spurs can magic away the wage and agent fee issues now?

2E_MUFC

I said the other I don’t see why Spurs wouldn’t get Dybala. Much more attractive proposition than us now days.

James Cooper saying we may be working on a couple of deals is just being fed bullshit like the rest of us.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why are we suddenly believing Spurs can magic away the wage and agent fee issues now?
BBC reporting they are close to reaching an agreement. They have had a bid accepted already, so that agreement must be with Dybala.

Cassidy

Again, lets see what happens, if they agree a wage etc, then I am putting us pulling out due to wage demands as propaganda, in reality I believe and was said many times from Dybala camp, that his issue was lack of UCL football and our insistence on a 25% wage reduction clause

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I said the other I don’t see why Spurs wouldn’t get Dybala. Much more attractive proposition than us now days.

James Cooper saying we may be working on a couple of deals is just being fed bullshit like the rest of us.
Cooper is saying that to maintain SSN viewer ratings

Robin Your Persie

How can Spurs not afford to pay the fee for Bruno Fernandes yet can afford to pay a similar amount for Dybala and pay his wages which would be far more than Fernandes would ask for?

This last day gossip is bonkers.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Derby fans aren't happy with Rooney joining?
They're buzzing. But I think they're still scratching their heads at how it's happened.

Think that's what the tweet means. "If you think that was weird.. Listen to this" type thing..

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

Spurs are killing it and there are people on here happy with what United have done :lol:

We will be struggling to hold off Wolves, Leicester and Everton
I can honestly see us finishing midtable, we've no depth in midfield or attack. We'll be completely fecked if Pogba gets injured. All that money spent and the squad composition is as unbalanced as ever.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
They're buzzing. But I think they're still scratching their heads at how it's happened.

Think that's what the tweet means. "If you think that was weird.. Listen to this" type thing..
Makes more sense

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
BBC reporting they are close to reaching an agreement. They have had a bid accepted already, so that agreement must be with Dybala.
Didn’t see that. Still think something’s a bit suspect about it. Loan perhaps?
Again, lets see what happens, if they agree a wage etc, then I am putting us pulling out due to wage demands as propaganda, in reality I believe and was said many times from Dybala camp, that his issue was lack of UCL football and our insistence on a 25% wage reduction clause
Yeah, I think we lost out due to us not having CL football, but it will be interesting to see what wage Dybala comes on if he does.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I can honestly see us finishing midtable, we've no depth in midfield or attack. We'll be completely fecked if Pogba gets injured. All that money spent and the squad composition is as unbalanced as ever.
We have a crap squad, no mark manager, a board that doesn’t care about football and competing against some of the best sides in the world - suffice to say we won’t challenge any time in the future and the likelihood is that we will be in the wilderness for years to come now

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I love this place, I really do

All bad news is 100% believable

Any slight bit of good news is a brief by the club.

Unbelievable

Cantona in disguise

Woodward is so fecking slow he has to prepare to do absolutely nothing. This cnut loves to wait, browse and prepare for everything.
Come on mate you dont really believe that Woodward is sitting there for days preparing? Most of the links are made up to make it sound like we are interested for clicks and to sell papers and the other links are that plum Woodward making it look like we are active.

Status
Not open for further replies.