Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
What is it with Dybalas image rights? I mean how handsome can that fecker be?

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Sorry I meant revenue but you knew what I meant. Point stands even after the wage bill 18mil of 200-300mil is bad and should be a taking point not pushed aside.
I knew what you were talking about yes and I highlighted it because my point is that most fans don’t have a clue about finances even though they bang on about them constantly. It’s extremely tiresome.

Delano

Can we add Delaney to the blacklist? The guys an absolute fraud. Indykaila gets more right!

diarm

Nobody forces you to buy anything. Tax is mandatory.
I supported Manchester United before the Glazers and Ed Woodward took it over. Rightly or wrongly, the nature of being a supporter is allowing them to exploit us.

I could, and in many ways have stopped funding their ownership but they are still profiting from the position the club built on the support of fans like me before they bought it.

Berbaclass

I supported Manchester United before the Glazers and Ed Woodward took it over. Rightly or wrongly, the nature of being a supporter is allowing them to exploit us.

I could, and in many ways have stopped funding their ownership but they are still profiting from the position the club built on the support of fans like me before they bought it.
So what you’re saying is that you’re funding the very thing you disagree with. Who’s fault is that?

diarm

Nobody forces you to buy anything. Tax is mandatory.

Would you rather us replace players with good, well thought replacements or just panic and buy some idiot who’s gonna sit on the bench for £30 million?
I'm 100% behind the signings we've made this summer and have stated on other threads that I'm happy we've walked away from impulse, high profile signings that didn't fit what Ole is trying to do.

I'm pissed off that we let Herrera go and that neither him, Matic or Fellaini have been replaced. Fellaini went last year and we've known for a long time that we wouldnt be able to rely on Matic and Herrera.

Berbaclass

I'm 100% behind the signings we've made this summer and have stated on other threads that I'm happy we've walked away from impulse, high profile signings that didn't fit what Ole is trying to do.

I'm pissed off that we let Herrera go and that neither him, Matic or Fellaini have been replaced. Fellaini went last year and we've known for a long time that we wouldnt be able to rely on Matic and Herrera.

And there will be a reason for this, we are just not privy to because we only hear rumours and what clubs want us to hear. The majority of things that go on we have absolutely no idea about.

red4ever 79

Looking at the list of players without a club in interesting. Could any of those make a surprise move to us.
Balotelli, Sturride, Andy Carroll, Susaeta, Ben Arfa, Wilfried Bony, Fredy Guarin, Bakary Sako, Ribery, Markovic, Llorente, Honda, Bertolacci

Lyng

Oh of course the Spurs brief is because Juve pulled the plug.

Total bollocks. He wanted big money and Spurs can't break their entire wage structure for him. It's blatant.

Juve have pimped him out for 2 weeks, and suddenly they have a change of heart :lol:

But because it's not a negative United story, I better keep my mouth shut because Spurs are the greatest club ever, with the best stadium and training ground ever.
It might be because Juve felt they needed to gain a player. The whole reason the Lukaku - Dybala deal came up was because 1) It would help them with FFP, now granted this would also happen with the spurs deal, but the remaining two points would not. 2) They would get a great striker the other way, and someone that apparently Ronaldo rates (rumours). 3) It would prevent their rival Inter from getting their prime target.

Player Red

Looking at the list of players without a club in interesting. Could any of those make a surprise move to us.
Balotelli, Sturride, Andy Carroll, Susaeta, Ben Arfa, Wilfried Bony, Fredy Guarin, Bakary Sako, Ribery, Markovic, Llorente, Honda, Bertolacci
emmm, no.

Raw

What an underwhelming list. Wouldn't be happy with any of them :lol:

Berbaclass

How have you worked that out?
If you’re not happy with the way the club is being run then don’t fund it by giving them your money.

No that won’t happen though, people on here just like to play the blame game and moan. The negativity is just crazy!

Rolaholic

Seems even Wolves will have a better MF than us after signing Kessie from Milan

Classical Mechanic

If you're Charlton Athletic on Football Manager maybe.

Smores

If they don't fit in Ole's plans why are we targeting them? And why isn't Ole identify players that do fit his plans?

diarm

And there will be a reason for this that we are just not privy to because we only hear rumours and what clubs want us to hear. The majority of things that go on we have absolutely no idea about.
I think after several years of poor signings and poor performance, you are giving those who set the direction of the club too much credit.

If you’re not happy with the way the club is being run then don’t fund it by giving them your money.

No that won’t happen though, people on here just like to play the blame game and moan. The negativity is just crazy!
I've already said that I no longer do. The point you replied to was staying that the Glazers are profiting from the position the club built while I was spending money on it.

Manchester United didn't become a global super club under the watch of the Glazers and Ed Woodward, even if they have used the success of their predecessors to sign a few sponsorship deals.

Fans are stakeholders in football clubs without contributing financially. The club you support isn't a local newsagents you quit using because you don't like the owner and can find 5 more down the street.

To suggest you can is just flippant and offers less to the conversation than those who just moan incessantly about not signing galacticos.

Last edited:

ForestRGoinUp

We wont get to 4 with our squad,too light and not enough quality. Best thing though is next summer with new manager and no CL we will get to experience this all over again because ed will still be main man. I give up with this club, clear as day we need players,every summer is same thing. Bye bye sky sports and bt,rather enjoy my weekends this season.
Yep it’s an absolute waste of money if you’re only watching United matches. It’s torture by choice.

Dante

Average bang
Blacklisting a journalist (with real world links) on Twitter is like blacklisting some dice because they haven't given you a 6 in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.