Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

However. If we're still seeing Mata coming on for Lingard (rather than Mason or Gomes), after 10 games or so - will YOU and other (insert the name you lads hate) fans do the same?
Why is 10 games the barometer? if Greenwood hardly plays for the first 10 or so games, but plays a lot in the remaining games, who eats the humble pie? Is it a draw? Do you both eat it?

More importantly, will the pie eating be livestreamed? Or on the redcafe podcast?

Ban

Why is 10 games the barometer? if Greenwood hardly plays for the first 10 or so games, but plays a lot in the remaining games, who eats the humble pie? Is it a draw? Do you both eat it?

More importantly, will the pie eating be livestreamed? Or on the redcafe podcast?
Oh yes. Just seen that. 10 games, we're lucky its not 5.

prateik

James Cooper saying Everton don't want to pay the fee we want for Rojo, haggling still ongoing.

We're not shifting him on, again ffs.
They bid 70m for Zaha. They can pay 20m for an Argentina international.

All the shit he gets on the caf aside.. Give him a run of games and he is a decent defender.. just a little rash at times.

They paid more for Yerry Mina who is awful .

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
You're mixing a plan how to play, tactics and all with transfers.
I think they go hand in hand.

If the end goal is minimum top 4, then every decision should be catered around that. Ole & the coaches will have expressed their future plans for the club with Woodward which will have decided the way we have approached this window.

If Ole believes he can compete with the kids, fair enough, but he has to prove it.

Ban

I'm not planning on anything, apart from admitting I was wrong if I am wrong about how things pan out.

Alright, whatever mate. We'll see how things pan out.
Jesus mate I just said I'll admit of being wrong. Just made that post a bit more dramatic just like you did yours, bold and all.
And why is it 10 games. Let's make it half a season, I think that's fair?

Alabaster Codify7

1) 10 games is around 1/3 of the season, more or less (league wise) so by that point you'd expect a fair idea of how things are going and Ole's mindset. In my opinion, at least. Put it this way, last season, Jose was being judged firmly after around the same number of games - we all knew it was going one way, didn't we?

2) Greenwood and the remaining gmaes - good point, unsure how to proportion the pie-eating in such a situation.

3) It will not be live-streamed, nor on the podcast but could potentially be evidenced in the former of photographic uploads.

MadMike

I guess it's perfectly all right to act like he did.
What? To not come back to training for a day?

While he'd been dropped from the team, put up for transfer by United and we were in the final stages of negotiating his transfer away?

No, I don't think that makes him a twat.

Alabaster Codify7

Jesus mate I just said I'll admit of being wrong. Just made that post a bit more dramatic just like you did yours, bold and all.
And why is it 10 games. Let's make it half a season, I think that's fair?

I made mine bold so it stood out a bit against the posts I was quoting.

If you read my response above, I address the 10 games thing but yeah half a season could be a better shout.

Nick7

1) 10 games is around 1/3 of the season, more or less (league wise) so by that point you'd expect a fair idea of how things are going and Ole's mindset. In my opinion, at least. Put it this way, last season, Jose was being judged firmly after around the same number of games - we all knew it was going one way, didn't we?

2) Greenwood and the remaining gmaes - good point, unsure how to proportion the pie-eating in such a situation.

3) It will not be live-streamed, nor on the podcast but could potentially be evidenced in the former of photographic uploads.
That's a shame, I'd be interest in the livestream. Photographic evidence is fine I suppose.

I'd say Christmas is a better barometer though.

El-Manos

Can we please introduce an instant ban for whoever says “it’s only June, relax” next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.