g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garebo

This spurs business is honestly making me feel a bit sick in the stomach, its really hammering home how far we have fallen. It makes it feel real that we are in that 4th place struggle now....
City
Liverpool
Spurs
United
Arsenal
Chelsea

Tarrou

I find it funny when people who have been banging a certain drum to try and embarrass other fans get their comeuppance. Topreds are in for a really nasty spoonful of something bad this season.

If I wasn't certain of this outcome myself, I would be upset by it (youth talk being mostly nonsense).
managers pretty much always big up their youth talents

what else would he say? "I'm not playing our young players because they're crap"

Lee565

So champions league finalists and top 4 finishing spurs have made 3 first team additions to their squad this summer but supposedly top 6 side United signing 4 first team players this summer is too far fetched for the Woodward defending fans.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Ismaili from Rennais, I'd imagine. Good transfer and touted as a huge talent if I remember correctly.
Ah that one ok... Yes saw him play against Arsenal though he wasn't at his best that match

$inner_88

So champions league finalists and top 4 finishing spurs have made 3 first team additions to their squad this summer but supposedly top 6 side United signing 4 first team players this summer is too far fetched for the Woodward defending fans.
Sorry miss read this.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
This spurs business is honestly making me feel a bit sick in the stomach, its really hammering home how far we have fallen. It makes it feel real that we are in that 4th place struggle now....
We finished 6th last season and arguably have gone backwards, sideways at the very best so I don't know what you're expecting. No replacements for Lukaku, Herrera & Fellaini. We will be lucky to finish 6th again this season.

Alabaster Codify7

managers pretty much always big up their youth talents

what else would he say? "I'm not playing our young players because they're crap"

It's not the bigging up I'm on about, if this is what he's doing though he's deliberately misleading the fans.

The narrative from some fans on here is basically "the United way is playing the young lads.....Ole is going to do that....you fans calling for new signings are clueless, entitled and fake...…"

It'll be funny as hell when Ole is NOT playing the young lads and everyone (including th Topreds themselves) are seething all season about how shite Mata, Matic, Youngy etc are. I wonder if those fans will be willing to eat humble pie and admit that they have been led a merry, naive dance?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
They made zero additions last year, had a net spend of around breakeven, yet have out performed United who have a net spend of around half a billion in that time.

So maybe just maybe, spending money doesn’t actually achieve shit, maybe our coaches have a plan in place especially with the kids coming through? Please do feign outrage as spurs, the one team that’s never invested big, invest for the first time.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
How sick were you feeling last year when they signed no one, sold someone and got into a champions league final?

Tarrou

It's not the bigging up I'm on about, if this is what he's doing though he's deliberately misleading the fans.

The narrative from some fans on here is basically "the United way is playing the young lads.....Ole is going to do that....you fans calling for new signings are clueless, entitled and fake...…"

It'll be funny as hell when Ole is NOT playing the young lads and everyone (including th Topreds themselves) are seething all season about how shite Mata, Matic, Youngy etc are. I wonder if those fans will be willing to eat humble pie and admit that they have been led a merry, naive dance?
why is he misleading the fans? sorry I'm not really following

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They made zero additions last year, had a net spend of around breakeven, yet have put performed United who have a net spend of around half a billion in that time.

So maybe just maybe, spending money doesn’t actually achieve shit, maybe our coaches have a plan in place especially with the kids coming through? Please do feign outrage as spurs, the one team that’s never invested big, invest for the first time.
This.

rotherham_red

Palace are being absolute twats here. Have to feel for Zaha after he has given them so many good years of service, especially since AWB got his move after only a year. Yes Palace picked him back up after he was down and out after spells at us and Cardiff on loan, but he's been there now for almost 6 years in his second spell and has been their talisman ever since he went back. He's more than earned his move, and Palace setting that price on him have been incredibly vindictive to the one player who has genuinely been quality for them. Wtf are they playing at?

Smores

Pray tell resident naysayers and doom mongers, is it actually as tedious being perpetually negative and critical (about something you can do feck all about anyway), as it it reading about it alllllllll the fecking time on here?
Takes a lot less energy than being falsely positive as if this place was North Korea.

Imagine a former giant of a team struggling for 6 years being discussed negatively on football forum? Shock horror

Garebo

Inside information that Sancho and Rice will be announced in the last minute, while Rojo, Bailly, Darmian, J. Pereira, B.Jackson, F.Mensah, Fred, Sanchez and Lukaku will be gone.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Palace are being absolute twats here. Have to feel for Zaha after he has given them so many good years of service, especially since AWB got his move after only a year. Yes Palace picked him back up after he was down and out after spells at us and Cardiff on loan, but he's been there now for almost 6 years in his second spell and has been their talisman ever since he went back. He's more than earned his move, and Palace setting that price on him have been incredibly vindictive to the one player who has genuinely been quality for them. Wtf are they playing at?
Couldn't agree more mate. It was the perfect time for him to move on and make the next big step but Palace priced him out by demanding a ridiculous fee. Bizarre

Ban

What about if he will play them? Will you eat the humble pie?
Topreds stuff is cringeworthy too. So whoever fancies Ole is a supposed topred?

Lee565

They made zero additions last year, had a net spend of around breakeven, yet have out performed United who have a net spend of around half a billion in that time.

The spurs team from last summer is a lot better than our current squad and they have potchettino pulling off miracles whilst we have Solskjear who has so far a poor record in England as a manager.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
What about if he will play them? Will you eat the humble pie?
Topreds stuff is cringeworthy too. So whoever fancies Ole is a supposed topred?
I must be the toppest top red then because I’m trying to be positive :lol:

Sambob

Dunno dude, they had perhaps the best striker in the world, a very good midfield, decent defense, decent keeper and a settled manager. They didnt need to spend, we arent there, no where near it, we have sorted our defence and have prospects in attack but the midfield is so so poor. I dont think we are anything like in a comparable situation where not spending is viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.