Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

Delaney with the bullshit again. He constantly filters through breaking stories, waits a few days then reports an old story as his own.

Zoo

‼ Barça are willing to trigger the release clause for Rodrigo

Sanche7

Barca are spending like there’s no tomorrow
They have busquets who is still very good, if that’s not enough they just bought De Jong for 70 mill and now they want Rodri for another 70 million? The report makes no sense but if it’s true, they have gone completely bonkers

Welbeckham

I think we should be looking to sell De Gea, if anyone wants to pay up. Him ”staying through all the rough times” is a dumb narrative when he was always blatantly overrated to begin with and always wanted to leave.

We have plenty of issues on other positions, and his wages are idiotic for someone who is too afraid to leave his line, unable to pass the ball and apparently unable to catch the ball without getting a pay-rise he doesn’t deserve.

prateik

Unless they want to pay a 100 million pound tax, they can't, right?
It baffles me that people think that can be a real clause..

If Liverpool are open to the idea of selling a player, say Moreno.. for 20m.. and Barca are willing to bid 20m.. do you really think they will have to pay extra because of some agreement?

If anything, it was probably a gentlemanly agreement where Barca agreed not to unsettle/court a Liverpool player and not press if Liverpool werent keen on selling..
Nothing more.

If a player wants a move and if Liverpool have a price in mind, Barca wont have to pay 100m on top of it..

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

‼ Barça are willing to trigger the release clause for Rodrigo
I know people think of Rodri as the next Busquets but isn't that the role De Jong plays? So dont they already have the next Busquets in him?

AJ10

Ladies and Gentleman, Skysports are uptodate on Sanchez story.

Johnbouche

If this is true , then he’s welcome to leave just like Herrera.
Sick of these under achieving players only looking to fill their pockets while we struggle on the field.
Romero is a class keeper, yes not as good as De Gea but still better than pretty much 90% of the League keepers, just promote him and get a decent understudy in.

De Gea has already tried to leave once before, which reminds me of the Rooney saga and it was a mistake keeping him in the end. Let him go, take the big fee and spend it where its really needed.

joedirt87

Sanchez could come in very useful if we’re planning on making a move for any Juve or Inter player. Something good might come our of his transfer just yet.
Wasn’t the latest info (not sure about reliability) that Inter were looking for us to give him away for essentially a free transfer and then he would renegotiate his contract to lower his wages. The alternate option being a loan where United pay a big chunk of his wages. Doesn’t sound to me like we would be getting anything in return, just dumping him and his big contract off the books

NoMidfielders

Reads like his agent is trying to get Barca to pay up to be honest, if we really had a chance you'd imagine the news would come from our end.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Would be perfect, but I think we'd still need an experienced head like Koulibaly. I'd rather get those 2 in than another overpriced right winger (for example). Those 2 and James would be okay. Then a central midfielder.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
It baffles me that people think that can be a real clause..

If Liverpool are open to the idea of selling a player, say Moreno.. for 20m.. and Barca are willing to bid 20m.. do you really think they will have to pay extra because of some agreement?

If anything, it was probably a gentlemanly agreement where Barca agreed not to unsettle/court a Liverpool player and not press if Liverpool werent keen on selling..
Nothing more.

If a player wants a move and if Liverpool have a price in mind, Barca wont have to pay 100m on top of it..
I thought it was officially confirmed? Apologies if its wrong.

diarm

If there is even the sniff of a chance then this needs to be the total focus for the next week or so. He's a player you could build the next decade around and ticks so many boxes for what we're lacking.

Dolf

Great, looks like we really are signing bang average players just because they are english...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nonsense - Longstaff isn't good enough.
Not for a club with ambition, no. For Manchester United? Absolutely he is.

This era of the club is coming to an end. Any good player around Europe will be actively looking to avoid us this summer. If they aren't they are coming for the cash which we don't want either.

Status
Not open for further replies.