Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
United fans: "Ed, get rid of the deadwood, now!!!"
Ed: "Ok" (sells Darmian for 1,5m)
United fans: " You idiot, only 1,5m?? He is worth at least, (insert some insane amount for player everybody forgot)"
Ed: "F..k off, not selling any more deadwood!"

Sterling Archer

United fans: "Ed, get rid of the deadwood, now!!!"
Ed: "Ok" (sells Darmian for 1,5m)
United fans: " You idiot, only 1,5m?? He is worth at least, (insert some insane amount for player everybody forgot)"
Ed: "F..k off, not selling any more deadwood!"
Not really mate. Think most of us were annoyed we extended his contract to force a larger transfer sum instead of letting him go for free. That and we failed to take an offer 10x what he's going for now.

Sterling Archer

Can't actually make my mind up if it was him or Jose wanted to keep him for some reason, so now we are basically giving him away.
Yeah, if we step back and think about how to resolve what's clearly an ineffective and scatterbrained transfer and squad management strategy, a DOF is vital.

Ace of Spades

1.5m euros? Wasnt we looking for 10-12m last year?
Yeah, just shows the problem we have with our set up, there are players who should have been shifted long ago, but were just kept around even though they were barely contributing, and not let go when we had the chance as we put unrealistic prices on them that no one would pay.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Not really mate. Think most of us were annoyed we extended his contract to force a larger transfer sum instead of letting him go for free. That and we failed to take an offer 10x what he's going for now.
I know, I'm just happy he's gone, and sold, not loaned. Not even sure if anyone wanted to give us 10mil for him, could be Ed whispering to his press friends.
However, thanks Matteo, you started good, what happened we'll never find out, but it' s over now, wish you good luck and goodbye.

Alemar

Were there any news regarding Phil Jones being sold/loaned out? There is time still...

United58

I think it's his change in diet, he's a vegan now.
That wouldn't affect it as long as his calorie and protein intake remained the same.

He's a 6 foot 4 inch ectomorph, he actually has a lot of muscle, just spread out over his limbs.

Vidic was quite skinny too, given how dominant he was physically - Rio was much bigger than him

prateik

If Bailly wasnt injured long term, I'd imagine we would be letting another defender go.

With him out for a few more months, selling Rojo would mean we'd have just Jones and Axel as backup.. with plenty of games to come..

If Bailly can get fit, wouldnt be surprised if someone else left in Jan..

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
If Bailly wasnt injured long term, I'd imagine we would be letting another defender go.

With him out for a few more months, selling Rojo would mean we'd have just Jones and Axel as backup.. with plenty of games to come..

If Bailly can get fit, wouldnt be surprised if someone else left in Jan..
Probably Bailly himself

MrSingh2002

Our lack of sales is a joke.

Smalling and Sanchez going out on loan..... as much as I think both are useless. They're probably more use to us in the wider squad to utilise over the season than having them spend the season in the sun and come back to warm our bench next season regardless.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Smalling and Sanchez going out on loan..... as much as I think both are useless. They're probably more use to us in the wider squad to utilise over the season than having them spend the season in the sun and come back to warm our bench next season regardless.
They won't be staying. It's just a way to get around the clubs having to pay the full amount in this window for FFP issues.

Raw

Sanchez leaving doesn't affect our squad in the slightest, he's useless and it would be more beneficial if we gave his minutes to youth players. If actually performs well for Inter then brilliant, his value goes up and we could sell him. If not, then well at least we didn't spend his full wages for him to do feck all.

I agree that Smalling would still be of use to us but we have far too many CBs as it is. If we only got a genuine offer for Smalling then what more can we do, we can't remove Bailly/Rojo/Jones if no one wants them.

wr8_utd

:'(
GagaMilanoWorld, the watch Neymar endorses, just put up an Instagram post of him in a Barcelona jersey and then deleted it.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I'm happy we're shifting some of the deadwood.

Smalling, Darmian and Sanchez would have only took minutes off the youngsters anyway, so now we can start building again.

Status
Not open for further replies.