Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Mane refused us.
VVD didn't even consider us as an option.
Frimino, Fabinino and Clyne we couldn't get over the line.
And all this was before we had Ole and were not as bad as we are now.
Those are massively distorted facts.

diarm

Mane refused us.
Jesus man. Go and have a sit down for yourself.

Try and stay off the kool-aid for a bit huh?

mkso

Mane refused us.
No No No. Not only these, Alisson, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Keita, Salah, Jame Milner, Shaqiri, all Liverpool football club refused us.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Translation: Manchester United scouts at the BBVA to watch 2 Monterrey players

I hope it's Montes and/or J. Gonzalez. Two positions we're in dire need of upgrading.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

I hope it's Montes and/or J. Gonzalez. Two positions we're in dire need of upgrading.
Can you add a translation of that tweet to go with the post please? Don't have a clue what that says.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Are they any good in terms of helping now? You seem to know them...
Also, can you let us know about the two players you mentioned in the post. Asking since I have absolutely no clue about them. Thanks
I would say not right away, but the mexican league is a mixed bag, so they could very well hit the ground running too. They would be in the young and relatively cheap bracket for me. Montes is a 6ft 3 CB, I think he looks a little rash positionally at times, breaking his line to engage high, but overall good levels of aggression, decent in the air and has good awareness.
this is the most recent video I can find of him.
Gonzalez looks like a typical energetic CM/DM, always wanting the ball, good level of awareness and positioning, which allows him to make good interceptions. Same guy as above did a video on him - tad older. . He would be more for the future.

Dong Fangzhuo

I would say not right away, but the mexican league is a mixed bag, so they could very well hit the ground running too. They would be in the young and relatively cheap bracket for me. Montes is a 6ft 3 CB, I think he looks a little rash positionally at times, breaking his line to engage high, but overall good levels of aggression, decent in the air and has good awareness.
Gonzalez looks like a typical energetic CM/DM, always wanting the ball, good level of awareness and positioning, which allows him to make good interceptions. Same guy as above did a video on him - tad older. . He would be more for the future.
Looks like they both came on as subs in the 79th and 86th minute respectively, so they won't have made much of an impression if they were indeed the reason the scouts were there.

NJM78

I would like a list to come out regarding us also, even if complete bullshit. Have a feeling the next thing we hear is Mata signing a new deal.

Coops73

The fella in the bottom clip shoots lasers out of his fecking eyes. Get him signed up.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
So he plans to make a great team better by buying fantastic young talent? What an innovator. How does he think of this stuff.

I wonder what's next? He'll sell aging or injury prone players?

Red_toad

Jeez if that's true looks like they'll be dominating the league for a long time. Upgrading the best team/squad in the league. Our scouts are going to have to perform miracles with these prospects that are under review.

sparx99

Ideally De Ligt, Sancho and Felix stay put another year. We have a good season and look to be on the up again and we can get them next year. Optimism!

NJM78

Jeez if that's true looks like they'll be dominating the league for a long time. Upgrading the best team/squad in the league. Our scouts are going to have to perform miracles with these prospects that are under review.
I don't think our scouts actually have their scouting badges yet.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Ideally De Ligt, Sancho and Felix stay put another year. We have a good season and look to be on the up again and we can get them next year. Optimism!
I think Sancho and Felix will stay. De Ligt I can see leaving. Barcelona need him so badly. Their defence in comical.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
So he plans to make a great team better by buying fantastic young talent? What an innovator. How does he think of this stuff.

I wonder what's next? He'll sell aging or injury prone players?
Or just the ones that don't fit in? He may have something there!

Status
Not open for further replies.