Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamkiranks

The 3 players you mentioned there certainly won't have their pick of top CL clubs

Who's going to pay 75m+ for a 28 year old CB in Koulibaly but us?
Who's going to pay 100m+ for an inexperienced young Englishman Sancho but us?
Pepe I know nothing about but people in his thread are saying he ain't all that

I can see why we don't have a shot in hell getting someone like De Ligt but the players you mentioned are all very gettable for us
If Bayern are getting Sane, we won't have much competition imo. All other big boys already have a starting RW. We can offer him a regular first team spot and well money of course.

The Nani

I'd like him here very much. But I'm a bit worried about where his drop from the first team selection comes from, because it doesn't seem to be primarily about performance on the pitch. Seeing how Kovac has already demonstrated with James that he has no interest in making things work with certain characters, I think Sane at Bayern looks like a recipe for disappointment on all sides.
I think it’d be a match made in heaven and he’d kill it for yous. Sane seems driven unlike James. And Pep also hates any player who would rather take a man on than move the ball quickly. If Coman and Kovac get on then I reckon Sane will fit in just fine.

Pep is really stubborn to the point of stupid at times. This isn’t an Eto’o situation, but the fact that he will have sold Sancho and Sane is idiotic to say the least. Good luck finding players of similar age and quality to replace them. Although I imagine they will cope somehow.

roonster09

FA Cup Predictions 2023/2024 winner
Scout
Surely we should have players lined up to buy now that we have fully scouted and assessed, what have we been doing the last 5 months!? Why scout players now?
Scouting never stops, like Gill said the transfer discussion don't happen in 2 months, it goes on all year. It maybe we are scouting him to see his progress and if impressed might sign him next year.

NJM78

Scouting never stops, like Gill said the transfer discussion don't happen in 2 months, it goes on all year. It maybe we are scouting him to see his progress and if impressed might sign him next year.
I wonder how long we scouted Fred for and whether we have actually scouted anyone who would be a better right sided attacker than Mata or Lingard over the past few years. We also couldn't have scouted Dalot for too long based on him only playing a few games for Porto, thus Young still being our first choice right back as Dalot is deemed worse.

I just simply have no faith in this club whatsoever with regards to scouting and purchases.

roonster09

Scout
I wonder how long we scouted Fred for and whether we have actually scouted anyone who would be a better right sided attacker than Mata or Lingard over the past few years. We also couldn't have scouted Dalot for too long based on him only playing a few games for Porto, thus Young still being our first choice right back as Dalot is deemed worse.

I just simply have no faith in this club whatsoever with regards to scouting and purchases.
Scouting is not done only for first team games. It's done at every level, that's why we and other clubs sign so many young players when they are 16.

Ban

Surely we should have players lined up to buy now that we have fully scouted and assessed, what have we been doing the last 5 months!? Why scout players now?
We can have someone lined up and scout players for future.

NJM78

Scouting is not done only for first team games. It's done at every level, that's why we and other clubs sign so many young players when they are 16.
We can have someone lined up and scout players for future.
Agree with you both and understand this but based on our regular starting 11 and shocking windows in the past, my confidence is still pretty much non existent.

GBBQ

Yes please, start a bidding war.
wonder is it a plant to try get Madrid to actually make a bid early so we can get our business done? Just don;t see Pogba fitting the Barcelona style of football. On a side note, I really don't see how they can suggest £130 mil is "whopping".

roonster09

Scout
Agree with you both and understand this but based on our regular starting 11 and shocking windows in the past, my confidence is still pretty much non existent.
Can see where you are coming from but tbf there is only so much scouting team can do. They can't force recruitment team to sign players. They will prepare reports and chief scout/recruitment team analyze them. At Manutd we just go by manager wishes which should be changed for better.

Sanche7

OK that's asking for a bit too much, 80 million Euros is almost 70 mill pounds, that's just 5 mill less that what we bought him for. Given how shite has been, I'll be more than happy if we get 60 mill pounds for him

Sanche7

Surely the only way he could announce he was leaving was if his release clause had already been met? I think it's already done and dusted
IIRC Griezmann snubbed Barca last year too, they had some sort of agreement and then he decided to sign a new contract. If you ask me, he'll sign wherever he'll get paid more money. PSG must be very attractive for him being in France plus having players like Neymar and Mbappe. Also if he leaves for Barca it will be like he abandoned his team for a Rival, this tarnishing his legacy. This will be better received by the fans. And I'm sure PSG will pay him whatever he wants as they don't have a top top French player to be their poster boy

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Wait a minute, wasn't this picture of supposed 'united agents' at this game debunked as bullshit.

It was a picture of a Mexican TV presenter or something, wasn't it?

izec

Wait a minute, wasn't this picture of supposed 'united agents' at this game debunked as bullshit.

It was a picture of a Mexican TV presenter or something, wasn't it?
sporting director of the other team that played Monterrey i think, but that picture was definitely bullshit. Maybe our scouts were there, but not the guys pictured.

Status
Not open for further replies.