Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Perhaps Kovac has a 4-4-2 in mind, which would seem to accommodate both Sane and Griezmann quite nicely.
But then who plays the second striker with Griezman? Lewandowski is already 31 so he won't be at his peak for longer, I was hoping they would go for someone younger to replace him, maybe Jovic.

dz united

Potentially a bigger talent than Mbappe according to French member @BalanceUnAutreJoint
He is an exceptional talent. One of many french Algerians to come out of lyon. The only problem with the french Algerian players from this area is attitude. So many super talented players have failed at senior level, lets hope he is not one of them

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He is an exceptional talent. One of many french Algerians to come out of lyon. The only problem with the french Algerian players from this area is attitude. So many super talented players have failed at senior level, lets hope he is not one of them
Zidane was also of Algerian descent, so hopefully he follows a similar path.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Cherki is the most talented prospect in the history of French football.
This is the general consensus amongst French scouts.

GwilDor

Is this a thing that might happen?

Would be an absolute disaster. De Ligt and Van Dijk has the potential to be an all time pairing.
Well, don’t have any links to articles or anything, but seen speculation here ‘pool are apparently interested. With barca looking likely to spend alot on Griezmann, along with already spending a lot on Frenkie de Jong, i suppose shelling out another 70-100mill on De Ligt could be a problem...
Have a feeling Griezmann won’t end up in Barca though, but guess we’ll know soon enough.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
But then who plays the second striker with Griezman? Lewandowski is already 31 so he won't be at his peak for longer, I was hoping they would go for someone younger to replace him, maybe Jovic.
I am a big fan of Griezman‘s game, but he is on insane wages. And with insane I mean INSANE. Bayern won‘t be paying him close to what he is earning right now.
I see Bayern going for Sané and Gündogan with James leaving, but not much more.

KnOcKtUrNaL

IIRC Griezmann snubbed Barca last year too, they had some sort of agreement and then he decided to sign a new contract. If you ask me, he'll sign wherever he'll get paid more money. PSG must be very attractive for him being in France plus having players like Neymar and Mbappe. Also if he leaves for Barca it will be like he abandoned his team for a Rival, this tarnishing his legacy. This will be better received by the fans. And I'm sure PSG will pay him whatever he wants as they don't have a top top French player to be their poster boy
M'Bappe

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yea, I recall him saying the same thing when we were linked with Hannibal Mejbri in January. Even factoring in 20% for hyperbole - you can only hope we can get the deal done then. France have been the biggest talent factory for a while now, if he’s anywhere close to the best of the lot then would be a great deal.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Would need to wait until he was at least 16 wouldn't we? Or is it 18 now? Don't want to end up like Chelsea and getting a transfer ban for signing underage players.
Sign him and they can ban us from the CL next season with immediate effect.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.