Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Folks, Ole has said he wants young determined players with a great attitude. I'd be very surprised if he was to give the okay to these 29 plus year old players the gutter press are linking us with.

It's open season on talking up the vermin and city but shitting all over United. Don't get sucked into believing it.

frosteeeh21

Saw Kieran McKenna at Alton towers today. Wouldn’t say anything about any transfers

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Can someone draw this out for me on paper? I'm having trouble following the lineage.
Brother A killed brother B. Brother B's grandson now owns City.

The prospective Newcastle owner's Grandpa murdered the City owner's Grandpa. Sounds a pretty sad story.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

The prospective Newcastle owner's Grandpa murdered the City owner's Grandpa. Sounds a pretty sad story.
Ahem... transfer tweets thread....??

United_We_Stand

What is this? The Mail doing actual journalism??
This story was written by Nick Harris, who is a reputable journalist. And he's not the only respected journalist who write for the Mail; Matt Lawton, Adam Crafton, Mike Keegan and other respected journalists write for the Mail.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
You do know he scored 26 goals with Everton in the league before joining us. He didnt just turn shit in one night, he was very good for us last season. He just need another environment where he is the main man like in Everton and he will flourish again. He is just 26 years old.
Benteke once scored a similar amount and that was for Aston Villa.

He's been dogshit ever since.

Confidence is massive, especially for players who are lacking technical ability like Lukaku. If he believes he's the best he can be a beast but if his confidence is shattered he's useless and it's hard to recover from a failure at a club like United if he were to go to anyone else.

Most clubs will be extremely wary of spending big money on him after seeing him week in week out over the last few years. We'd have much more luck just selling him to Inter.

lysglimt

Scout

I dare say that the ref in charge of City - Newcastle next season, should be very careful about his decisions.

Ibrahimorich

This story was written by Nick Harris, who is a reputable journalist. And he's not the only respected journalist who write for the Mail; Matt Lawton, Adam Crafton, Mike Keegan and other respected journalists write for the Mail.
Well it's about time the mainstream press started reporting on this kind of stuff. It's not hard to find details about how shady City's real owner is either but it needs to be exposed in newspapers.

ReddBalls

Well it's about time the mainstream press started reporting on this kind of stuff. It's not hard to find details about how shady City's real owner is either but it needs to be exposed in newspapers.
The other way of seeing that article is as a piece trying two justify two members of the same family owning two clubs in the PL. "They're cousins, but they have reasons to hate each other, so now worries they own two clubs in the same competition". I'm not buying it.

Ether

Spurs have already had big-money bids rejected for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso and Lyon midfield enforcer Tanguy Ndombele. They are also keen on Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez and young Fulham wide-man Ryan Sessegnon.

haram

This. Trippier probably put in more accurate crosses in the CL final alone than Young has all season. And Young is equally shite defensively.
Yeah, and if we ask AWB to be an attacking outlet he will look shite.

dove

All this talk of AWB being shit going forward is bollocks! He plays for a team that is always on the back foot. You lot just jump on the pissing bandwagon!
He is quite shit in passing the ball which is quite important if we want to dominate the ball.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Chiesa gonna leave Fiorentina. Inter and Juve interested. Conte and Sarri both love the player.

Correct me if I'm wrong @giorno

izec

Chiesa gonna leave Fiorentina. Inter and Juve interested. Conte and Sarri both love the player.

We need a RW. But as usual, he will only be an option for us in a few years, once he costs over 100m and is at a top club already.

Hoof the ball

That'd just be annoying. If there's one player who fits our right side void, it's him. He fits the criteria. He's young, he's talented, he's attainable and most of all he wouldn't be extortionately over-priced. If Juve or Inter get a free run at him, it'll be really disappointing. His stock will rise as soon as he's at a top club.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
That'd just be annoying. If there's one player who fits our right side void, it's him. He fits the criteria. He's young, he's talented, he's attainable and most of all he wouldn't be extortionately over-priced. If Juve or Inter get a free run at him, it'll be really disappointing. His stock will rise as soon as he's at a top club.
He's a brilliant player and would solve our problems on the RW.

In Rainbows

He's a brilliant player and would solve our problems on the RW.
Interesting. My Juve supporting friend actually wants Barella and thinks Chiesa as the more expensive option doesn't make as much sense.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We don’t do astute signings. Of course we won’t be signing Chiesa who would almost certainly improve us on the right wing. Instead we’ll go for Bale and have him play a violin when we unveil him.

Status
Not open for further replies.