Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_XO

The meltdown will be incredible if Pogba leaves and we are still being linked with Dier, Rice, Longstaff etc

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
These tactics from Lukaku and Pogba tells you everything. Raiola gets them to express their desire to leave publicly in hope that we comply. Problem is, they’re on lengthy contracts so if we don’t get a good offer we won’t sell.
Raiola isn’t lukakus agent.

Zoo

The meltdown will be incredible if Pogba leaves and we are still being linked with Dier, Rice, Longstaff etc
But we’re also being linked with Lo Celso, Tielemans, Ndombele and Bruno Fernandes.

J_XO

Can’t remember exactly, but he was one of the first atheltes to sign with Jay z’s sports agency I believe. Might be getting some advice though, mind you.
I remember that, though isn’t Raiola still involved? Raiola isn’t De Ligt’s agent tbh but he’s heavily involved

Giggsyking

set the price for Pogba

180 m pounds for Real Madrid
120 m pounds for any other team.

Lukaku price
65 m for Intermilan
50 m for any other team.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I remember that, though isn’t Raiola still involved? Raiola isn’t De Ligt’s agent tbh but he’s heavily involved
Not as far as I’m aware. The De Ligt scenario is different because his agent has zero experience in big transfers. They’ve basically sought counsel from him. You may be right that he’s still in his ear, but I doubt the agency would want him managing their client.

Marcelinho87

Don’t appoint a mid table manager if you don’t want a mid table side.

All of our best players wanting out and seemingly unable to attract any top class players.

I hope the Glazers are proud. They’ve completely fecking destroyed us.
Dunno if you noticed but this was all going south under that top level manager too.

Pogba etc would have wanted out if Mourinho was still here.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The look on Pogba's face when Barca whack Madrid and he gets jeered by his own fans. Ronaldo got it so he definitely will.

ForestRGoinUp

But we are only being linked with the likes of Longstaff mate. He’s potentially a brilliant player, but like with any youngster it’s 50/50 regarding he’ll make it at the highest level (CL club etc).

We needed to add top quality players to this squad that could make an instant impact and that was before potentially losing DDG, Pogba and Lukaku.

I’ve accepted that we are becoming a mid table side. The signs have been there for a while, but this summer window was make or break. I know there is 8 weeks left and all that, but I have literally zero belief in Woodward to sort this out.
Ed’s first mistake (in the last 6 months only) was appointing Ole. Love him all you want, but I think Ole gives us a disadvantage in the market. European players don’t seem all that attracted to us these days coupled with our top French, Belgian and Spanish players angling for moves out of the club, and Ed has entered this market with one, maybe two, hands tied.

Ole’s most recent form as manager was relegation form for two months. If this team gets only marginally better this summer, I don’t even know how we can expect them to enter the season with any confidence. It’s probably the one and only season where a Big Sam rescue may genuinely be on the cards.

Then we can chase the owners out and hope for someone new with deep pockets and an understanding of how these teams are built to take over.

Ban

Final nail in the coffin for United's chances next season. Leicester likely over take us now. Everton a possibility as well. Even a shit Pogba was easily our most productive player. 2nd class players like the ones we are after are not going to replace even his miserly contributions.
Paul Pogba leaving. It's the end of Manchester United as we know it.

Ban

Madrid has been a cnut towards us so its only fair give it back this time. As it was said here 150 million price for Pogba, special offer of 180 for Madrid.

bucky

Another of Lyon's great prospects for the future - attacking midfielder Hamza Rafia - looks set to opt to join Juventus, despite Lyon offering him a first professional contract.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Madrid has been a cnut towards us so its only fair give it back this time. As it was said here 150 million price for Pogba, special offer of 180 for Madrid.
Exactly. These are the same cnuts that tried to sell Morata to us for £90 million. Tell Pogba and Madrid that if they pay £180 million he can go.

Can you even imagine how much they would be asking for if it was roles reversed?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Paul Pogba leaving. It's the end of Manchester United as we know it.
I couldn’t give two shits about Pogba. The guy is a cnut. But to be fair, if we don’t adequately replace him we will be in big trouble.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for the board. A club of United’s size should never be so dependent on a single player for creativity.

dove

I couldn’t give two shits about Pogba. The guy is a cnut. But to be fair, if we don’t adequately replace him we will be in big trouble.

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for the board. A club of United’s size should never be so dependent on a single player for creativity.
A club of United's size should never be in a position that all the best players would want to leave. Unfortunately it will get much worse than that.

Woodzy

Looks like we've briefed that he's not for sale. Putting ourselves in a good position for demanding a proper fee.

Hoof the ball

I’m not sure why other clubs believe there’s anything to negotiate at all concerning Pogba. There’s nothing to negotiate. Nothing. He’s 25, in his prime years, with potentially three more years on his contract here. If we sell him for 30 million more than we bought him, we’d be selling ourselves short. Pogba is a money making merchandise dream. Madrid baulking at 150 is laughable considering the amount of money he’d make for them in merchandising. You either pay the prime money for a prime player at his prime age, or you don’t get him.

flappyjay

True, our midfield before Pogba never had any issues.
We couldn't create goal scoring chances and ended up only outscoring Bournemouth and Burnley with those guys. Pogba should leave at this point but let's not pretend that our midfield was fine pre Pogba

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I’m not sure why other clubs believe there’s anything to negotiate at all concerning Pogba. There’s nothing to negotiate. Nothing. He’s 25, in his prime years, with potentially three more years on his contract here. If we sell him for 30 million more than we bought him, we’d be selling ourselves short. Pogba is a money making merchandise dream. Madrid baulking at 150 is laughable considering the amount of money he’d make for them in merchandising. You either pay the prime money for a prime player at his prime age, or you don’t get him.
I'd take 100m plus Toni Kroos

prateik

Waiting for Pogba to mention how only God knows the future..

Blatter will pop back up and call it - modern day slavery.

Hope we refuse to even talk to madrid unless they make an insane bid...

I'm done with Pogba the player. He doesnt care. He has shown that over his 3 years. Plays when he wants to, fecks the team over when he isnt up for it.

Pogba the asset is worth a lot and if he is leaving, especially for a club like Madrid, make sure they dont get a bargain.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Not sure I would. Think I'd prefer full cash to sign a couple with something to prove like Ndombele +1.
We would still need some degree of experience which none of the usual suspects we are constantly linked with, would have - but Kroos and his many CLs obviously would.

Xaviboy

Don't care if the club might have briefed the press stating as far as their concerned pogba will be at club next sesson. I as a fan don't want him at the club. Shite he has come out with today. Supporting a team where are players don't want to be there. Get rid quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.