Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

red4ever 79

Imagne if he now doesn't say that for another signing.

"Average signing"
"Bit pointless this one"
Never seen him comment on negotiations before or give a judgement like you say. He is probably just as shocked as the rest of us to see us do something meaningful in the transfer market

Cliche Guevara

It was immediate. Pulisic was registered before the ban and so was Kovacic.

Its a new player registration ban more than a transfer ban.

For instance Barca bought Turan during their ban and didnt register him till the Jan window
Can Chelsea definitely do this though?

He originally signed on loan for a fixed period and a permanent transfer requires a new registration surely?

I think they can extend his loan but my understanding is they genuinely can’t sign him.

I’m no expert, however, but I’m sure I’ve seen this situation before.

dz united

Can Chelsea definitely do this though?

He originally signed on loan for a fixed period and a permanent transfer requires a new registration surely?

I think they can extend his loan but my understanding is they genuinely can’t sign him.

I’m no expert, however, but I’m sure I’ve seen this situation before.
They had an option to buy and from my understanding since that option was agreed before the ban they're able to sign him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's a United fan and also one of the founding members of the Redmancunian website and podcast. So this is not surprising.
He's just never once done It before though. For way more "glam" signings.

croadyman

Doubt it - Albiol is getting on.
Yeah all reports seem to suggest that is the case, still think they would sell if we offered around £90m but more likely we will sign Diop or if City aren't willing to meet the price Maguire

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Doesn't make much sense. Chelsea knew they will be getting a transfer ban and were smart in signing Pulisic. just like barca did. This punishment would have been more effective if Chelsea could not make any new addition to their squad.
But that is exactly what the punishment was. Just because they knew it was going to happen and went and got Pulisic changes nothing. The punishment was not given before that signing.

Barca didnt add anyone to their squad. Turan had to take a 6 month holiday

Suedesi

Fantastic reporting from Orny. Simon Stone who is supposed to be covering United comes out with his assumptions and thoughts and calls it reporting.
Simon Stone annoys me - his questions alone in the manager's press conferences are long winded and pointless.

Chairman Steve

Doesn’t Ornstein report any London based rather than just Arsenal like the memes suggest? That’s probably how he got the scoop.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Very happy with AWB.
Not convinced we'll be making any more signings after him though.
I really don't understand posts like these, under what inclination does signing 1 player mean that we won't get anyone else in? Woodward can't win. No one is 100% happy, there'll always be something to complain about.

For all the stuff that gets flown Woodwards way, atleast he knows how to get a good deal, and the AWB is one, they kept the Zaha clause in, even when Palace wanted it out, yes it's taken a while, but no one else in the top 6 has signed anyone and Spurs is the exception and even them have only looked likely to sign anyone and that was yesterday! He aint even signed yet and we've signed 2 players!

Woodward in my eyes has done quite well so far, there's still 6weeks or so left to sign players and if the papers are to be believed Fernandes will be wrapped up this week too!

IIRC A Bola are a reliable source too!

In fact, allegedly we're gonna sign 3 more people at least.

Suedesi

Stupidly worded- tweet. He's our player, we won't force him to do anything. He's due at the team's training, unless Inter forces our hands to sell him.

Reports from Italy are that Inter are essentially bidding Lukaku's book value (roughly 55mm Euros), which reflects his transfer price of 85mm+ bonuses amortized by 2 years. That's why Inter's directors were convinced that the transfer could be done for 60-65mm Euros. United on the other is insisting on the same price that we paid Everton for him in 2017 so the difference in valuation is about 20-25 million Euros.

I still think a deal can be made based on Antonio Conte's insistence on Lukaku, the fact that Romelu wants to join Inter and moreover because we don't consider him fundamental to our footballing project going forward. IMO, 70-75mm Euros gets it done.

Wino1

I really don't understand posts like these, under what inclination does signing 1 player mean that we won't get anyone else in? Woodward can't win. No one is 100% happy, there'll always be something to complain about.

For all the stuff that gets flown Woodwards way, atleast he knows how to get a good deal, and the AWB is one, they kept the Zaha clause in, even when Palace wanted it out, yes it's taken a while, but no one else in the top 6 has signed anyone and Spurs is the exception and even them have only looked likely to sign anyone and that was yesterday! He aint even signed yet and we've signed 2 players!

Woodward in my eyes has done quite well so far, there's still 6weeks or so left to sign players and if the papers are to be believed Fernandes will be wrapped up this week too!

IIRC A Bola are a reliable source too!

In fact, allegedly we're gonna sign 3 more people at least.

Too much positivity in this post.

Coops73

Poor loves. I wouldn’t mind seeing him sold but Madrid can go feck themselves. They pull this shit seemingly every season with some team or another, they unsettle player/teams with they’re usual bullshit Marca mouthpiece and then want everyone to roll over so they can tickle their tummy’s.

Sell him to Juve for 100m just to piss ‘em off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a reliable source in Portugal, they've all been so full of shit regarding United over the last few years I'll never trust them again. Also that 3 new signings comes from James Robson who's knows feck all.

SATA

Well other than Gaitan and a few others, we did sign a couple of players (Rojo and Lindelof) from the portugese league admist all the links by their papers. So who knows we may sign another one

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21

Not sure if Ornstein did say this? Hafez is BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.