Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBBQ

I know it’s Football Manager but that game is known for its accuracy and Utd have a massive number of scouts in game.

I’m fairly sure we read about the scouting department had a massive recruitment like 2/3yrs ago.
Exactly, i am sure we have general scouts who travel to specific games but now want to extend this to a specific role in France and Spain with scouts who have a proven record of findings. Its a positive move forward but packaged as some twee experiment.

Bestietom

We really ought to be in for Ndombele but I have a bad feeling he'll end up at Spurs
It would seem ole is changing UTD,s approach from are past failings these past 5 years or so not paying over the odds for average players but going for unproven talent i like this approach the market is broke with all these stupid multi million deals and it looks like we've had enough of it, as for having only 100 mill to spend that's complete bullshit and a myth.
Have you proof we have been given more than 100million. We need to sell before we buy mate.

iHicksy

So I think we're going into next Season with Dalot/James and Mata as our RW options. Which is slightly worrying, it's the one position where we really need to spend big and fix.

Sanche7

So I think we're going into next Season with Dalot/James and Mata as our RW options. Which is slightly worrying, it's the one position where we really need to spend big and fix.
Think our plan was to go big for Sancho and he was Ok with the move until the losing streak at the end of the season. Our #1 priority for the RW position is Sancho and we are hoping that a better season and a top 4 finish will make him say yes. Since he’s our priority, the club probably doesn’t see the reason to spend 60,70 mill on Pepe who hasn’t convinced many and will only be a backup if and when we sign Sancho. So the club has decided to make do with Lingard and Mata for now and bring in another player who can contribute to the attack, which explains the link to various attacking midfielders- Bruno, Eriksen, Felix etc

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He doesn't have to look very far. There is loads on redcafe who have a deep knowledge on nearly every player from around the world.
No one were shouting Issa Diop's name on Red Cafe before he joined west ham.

GJNJ

No one were shouting Issa Diop's name on Red Cafe before he joined west ham.
I was joking, but @JPRouve mentioned him in 2016

'I don't know, I don't really watch Toulouse but from the little I have seen their defense was poor at the exception of Issa Diop.'

UnitedObsession99

:lol:

Yeh it is incredibly sensible from our perspective... and Palace would have laughed in our face. No way would they accept that offer so it's absolutely pointless discussing the benefits of it.
Well they wouldn't be laughing in our face if they had genuine interest at over £80m or were confident he was sellable for more than that.

You have to assume the absolute lowest buy out would be £60m, this would then be £30m+£5m add ons+lose clause, but i can't see United going that low. £70m as a valuation was probably a reasonable compromise and I'm surprised they didn't reach that. It doesn't change the total price of Wan Bissaka, but helps our short term cashflow.

GBBQ

You don’t even need to fight. Just pay up and we will drive him to the airport.
Exactly. And our having paid £50 mil for a right back is hopefully going to underline our position that Pogba is worth £150 mil in this market.

ForestRGoinUp

I think the club don't want to sell him nor even entertain any offers unless Pogba puts in a transfer request himself, which i can't see him doing it
Only the loud mouths on here want to drive him to the airport. Ole and his coaching staff and of course Ed and his boys are pissing their pants at the thought of handing this midfield over to Scott feckin McTominay. Their jobs are on the line.

roseguy64

Jeezus, mate if you're concerned about structuring of 5mil in the AWB deal, you must have really lost it when we paid 5 above the release clause for Fellaini
No actually. Was just astounded. Was amusing though seeing people lose their minds about it on here. The atmosphere of that summer just magnified it though so I could see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.