Transfer Tweets - 2019/20 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexit

Re: Dybala (aka "Sweet Prince"), it's just talks as opposed to "showdown talks!" That doesn't look good for us then.

UpWithRivers

No sht. For some reason the media thinks management are selling him behind the managers back. Its Sarri that want him gone or at least doesnt care if he is.
What conversation do they think they are having?
‘hey boss guess what management have done now!’

AaronRedDevil

I can imagine dybala crying his eyes out leaving, then the security has trouble moving him because his hands are glued to the door and start pulling him by his legs. Then finally goes to Manchester seeing his mate Pogba, does some stupid handshake, dabs and Pogba smiles, packing his gear and leaving to go to Real Madrid:lol:

Josep Dowling

Such an easy thing for a journalist to say. If he didn't want to join us why would his agent be in England to discuss terms. Just a way to cause hysteria amongst fans - 'haha look at United buying a player that doesn't want to be there'.

Lemansky

Look at him walking back his adamant claim from only 24 hours ago that Dybala has no interest in joining us :lol:

We can put him down as a bullshitter.
Hash? He is only translating and retweeting news. He ain’t no ITK or anything like that.

Kearnkoff69

Look at him walking back his adamant claim from only 24 hours ago that Dybala has no interest in joining us :lol:

We can put him down as a bullshitter.
To be fair to this Hash character, he's mostly just repeating what the Italian press is saying about this transfer. That tweet about Dybala not wanting to join was from a report from Tuttomercatoweb, whatever that may be. It's the journos themselves that have shown they don't have a clue what Dybala is thinking at the moment.

Judas

Open to offers
To be fair to this Hash character, he's mostly just repeating what the Italian press is saying about this transfer. That tweet about Dybala not wanting to join was from a report from Tuttomercatoweb, whatever that may be. It's the journos themselves that have shown they don't have a clue what Dybala is thinking at the moment.
Yep. It's amazing how in 2019 twitter accounts like his still confuse so many people.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
People can never seem to wrap their head round Twitter accounts which translate / regurgitate transfer information from various media outlets and reporters.

SilentWitness still get slated for being a shit source, its baffling how people still don't understand their function. Now this Hash guy is getting it. Fecking hell.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Only real news in the last 24 hours we've had is that we've agreed to his wage demands, thankfully I'm heading off to work in a minute so I can take my mind off transfers for a few hours.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I feel we've left everything too late. With having to chase three/four players with 7 days to go, don't fancy us to get more than 1/2 over the line.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Reckon we'll get Maguire over the line and if Dybala rejects we'll sign Fernandes if we can still sell Lukaku.

Basically is Lukaku stays I think we'll only get Maguire.

Cantona in disguise

I feel we've left everything too late. With having to chase three/four players with 7 days to go, don't fancy us to get more than 1/2 over the line.
To be honest if we get 2 of Maguire bruno/dybala we cant moan. We will certainly have improved and looks like ole has us playing a certain way.

I'd settle for entertaining football and a clear identity this season above all. Thinking about some of the dross we have had to watch over the last few years just some energy in the performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.